I found a seller on Kijiji of a brand spankin new iPhone 4, Black 32G that he bought in London England. It obviouly came factory Unlocked, but it took me a bit to cut the old SIM card just right, but I am now officially on the Rogers network and running with no issues at all. Just to let you all know, the "preactivated" Micro-SIM's that are available for sale from Rogers WILL NOT WORK. I tried 2 or 3 different ones yesterday, and they are geard sloely for the iPad... Your only option is to cut down your existing SIM card with scissors. It is very easy, and works like a charm!

I don't know how many iPhone 4 are presently operating in Canada, but I think this thread can serve as a pretty accurate sound-off for the first of us Canadians who happened to get our hands on em!
    06-28-2010 04:08 PM
    Damn you lucky lucky person
    06-28-2010 04:42 PM
    Just wondering if you have the antenna/reception issues that everyone is talking about?
    06-30-2010 05:24 AM
    Yes, I have the same reception issues as you are experiencing in the states. I have even dropped a few calls now by holding it "wrong" to my ear strangling the reception off... I have a bumper on order, but hate the idea of using it as I enjoy the look of the phone naked... Lets all hope that 4.0.1 corrects the issue by juicing up the antenae and solving our woes!!
    06-30-2010 06:18 PM
    that's disheartening but ya i'm pretty sure your the first person in canada with one of these bad boys.
    06-30-2010 07:03 PM
    I know of only one other so far...
    06-30-2010 07:33 PM
    Actually there are few in Edmonton at least with the iPhone 4. I know of someone who brought back a few of the unlocked ones for a few guys.
    07-02-2010 11:41 AM
    Iphone 4.....How much are they going for???
    08-06-2010 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD