Has anyone noticed that only one speaker plays music on theirs? It still sounds good but I have noticed that if I cover the bottom right speaker (looking at the bottom of the phone face up) then the sound is muffled but not when I cover the left. I listened closely and there isnt much sound coming out of the other speaker. Is this the same with everyone else? I wanted to wait and see if its SUPPOSED to be this way with music. I think they both play with ringtones (since theyre so loud) but ill have to check again to make sure
    Last edited by kingofheart4711; 06-28-2010 at 03:19 PM.
    06-28-2010 03:15 PM
    There is only one speaker and two mics.
    06-28-2010 03:23 PM
    Funny how nearly the exact same post crops up every few months from a new user.
    06-28-2010 03:27 PM
    There is only one speaker and two mics.
    LOL I didnt even think to look. On my previous phones the mic is just a little round hole so I assumed that since both those ports on the bottom look exactly the same they were BOTH speakers. Thanks for clearing that up.
    06-28-2010 03:27 PM
    Funny how nearly the exact same post crops up every few months from a new user.
    That obvious? Haha Anyways, thanks for clearing that up guys. And sorry
    06-28-2010 03:28 PM
    Has anyone noticed that only one speaker plays music on theirs? It still sounds good but I have noticed that if I cover the bottom right speaker (looking at the bottom of the phone face up) then the sound is muffled but not when I cover the left. I listened closely and there isnt much sound coming out of the other speaker. Is this the same with everyone else? I wanted to wait and see if its SUPPOSED to be this way with music. I think they both play with ringtones (since theyre so loud) but ill have to check again to make sure
    Look at the diagram of your new phone on the inserts or online. It shows one speaker at the bottom and the other is the mic. There is now another mic for noise cancelation, but it's on your literature that explains what all the buttons and features are.
    It's cool.
    06-28-2010 03:30 PM
    That obvious? Haha Anyways, thanks for clearing that up guys. And sorry
    No need to apologize. It's a valid question, and obviously not something Apple has been able to make apparent since so many people ask.
    06-28-2010 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD