KingofHeart4711

Apr 14, 2010
www.facebook.com
Has anyone noticed that only one speaker plays music on theirs? It still sounds good but I have noticed that if I cover the bottom right speaker (looking at the bottom of the phone face up) then the sound is muffled but not when I cover the left. I listened closely and there isnt much sound coming out of the other speaker. Is this the same with everyone else? I wanted to wait and see if its SUPPOSED to be this way with music. I think they both play with ringtones (since theyre so loud) but ill have to check again to make sure

Last edited:

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that only one speaker plays music on theirs? It still sounds good but I have noticed that if I cover the bottom right speaker (looking at the bottom of the phone face up) then the sound is muffled but not when I cover the left. I listened closely and there isnt much sound coming out of the other speaker. Is this the same with everyone else? I wanted to wait and see if its SUPPOSED to be this way with music. I think they both play with ringtones (since theyre so loud) but ill have to check again to make sure

Look at the diagram of your new phone on the inserts or online. It shows one speaker at the bottom and the other is the mic. There is now another mic for noise cancelation, but it's on your literature that explains what all the buttons and features are.
It's cool.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2