Does anyone else have a flawless Iphone 4? I have been reading through the forum and reading other sites about all the issues that people are having. I havent noticed any of the issues with my phone, and I was wondering if I was the only one???
    06-28-2010 02:16 PM
    Is my phone flawless? No. No phone is. Every single one has something messed up about it, no matter how minor.

Am I happy with it?

Yes.
    06-28-2010 02:17 PM
    I just havent encountered any of these issues, like the antenna or yellow spots and I was just wondering. Mine has been great so far.
    06-28-2010 02:19 PM
    I've got the death grip issue. I can kill the service if I try. Has it effected my usage? NO.

The one thing that I have noticed though is the proximity sensor seems to me less sensitive or something. I keep seeing the phone light up out of the corner of my eye.

People are blowing these issues way out of proportion. The iPhone sets the standard higher than any other phone, and then gets held to that standard.
    06-28-2010 02:23 PM
    I haven't had any issues with mine, *so far*, hope it stays that way.
    06-28-2010 02:25 PM
    I haven't encountered any issues with my
    i4 in respects to "hardware". I did have
    a small tiny one time issue with the photo
    app and haven't had that issue again.
    06-28-2010 02:25 PM
    I keep trying to replicate the antenna issue by holding and covering the antenna slicks
    and can't even replicate the issue. Haven't really had any issues at all except waiting for
    a good case to come out.
    06-28-2010 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD