I got a pack off amazon to replace the one that came with the Otterbox Impact, and hate them. It has like a film over it that distorts the screen, and has a texture feel when you run your fingers on it.

Does anyone know the specs or where I can find Screen Protectors like the one that came with an Otterbox Impact?

Thanks
    06-28-2010 01:39 PM
    These are the official tech specs from OtterBox, though it doesn't go into too much detail about the screen protector:

http://forums.imore.com/e?link=http%...token=l3caETIW
    06-28-2010 03:23 PM
    IMO, the best screen protector for the iPhone is the one Apple sells made by PowerSupport. You get 2 for 15 bucks and they are anti-glare/oil/fingerprints ... I love them. One will usually last about 6 or so months before you'd want to replace it. So it's not bad at all.
    06-28-2010 03:25 PM
    Thanks for the info. I'm guessing I should be looking for ones with a High Transparency and non anti glare? The new one I have on makes the screen pixulated and it's not smooth when you touch it. Would that be what I want to look for? Clear, High Transparency, and non anti glare?
    06-28-2010 03:55 PM
    They do sell the high gloss ones .. I think if you invest in like invisishield, they are kinda high glossy and not really pixulated like you said. I guess it depends which route is your preference ... High gloss or no fingerprints. I find that if I don't have to wipe my screen every time I use it, I'm ok if it's not as shiny :P ... But if you want to go that route, instead of the Invisishield by ZAGG, I would *highly* recommend you check out GadgetShieldz.com ... they are the exact same thing, for only 6.99 and free shipping! I had it on my BlackBerry and loved it, and I will probably be ordering one soon for my iPhone, for the back part of it anyways.
    06-28-2010 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD