How early at AT&T tomorrow (June 29)?

What's a good time to arrive at AT&T? (Not necessarily to be the first in line)

• 2am or earlier

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • 3am

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • 4am

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • 5am

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • 6am

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Got the Shakes

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I've decided to get there at 5 assuming I don't sleep through my alarm. I want an iPhone but I'm not willing to wait more than a few hours for one. Worst case I'm patient and just order one online.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I worked a double today. I'm still here. Not out of here till 2am. From here I'm thinking of going straight to the AT&T store. I guess I'm pulling an all nighter.

robertpetry

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
I got here at 4:30 and was #6 in line. They only got 8 32G models but more coming this afternoon. So far everyone is getting an iPhone. 25+ in line in Fishers Indiana @ 6:10.

omgabunny

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Good news! They said they have 60 of each size so a total of 120 in stock. 60 more come in at 3pm today. Either way I should walk away this morning with an iphone!

McAlsop

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Yep, decided to get there around 4:30. #6 in line. People kept coming steadily until about 6:30. Ended up with around 35 people behind me. They had more 32GB than 16GB, but they didn't specify how many - everyone in line should have gotten one.

But they were only allowing one per plan. For example, a guy was on a family plan with his son and wife - his son was with him - but they only allowed him one. His son went to the end of the line.

This is in Forest Lake, MN which is about 45 minutes north of the downtown area. At least 3 AT&T stores along the highway south of Forest Lake.

Got the Shakes

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I just got back from the Auburn Hills, MI store. I got there at 5 and was #26 in line, there were probably 75 people by the time the doors opened. I got the last 32 gb (they only got 10 of them) but they seemed to have plenty of 16 gb in stock and were supposed to be getting a shipment again this afternoon.

Bryville

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I just got back from the Mall in IN not to long ago. I got there about 6:45, total of 6 people in line and 1 guy already had an i4. Only in there for about 10 min.

omgabunny

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I just got home from the AT&T store with my 32GB! I got in line about 5:30 and walked into the store and a person helped me about 8:45am. Walked out at 9am and now I'm just waiting on the services to be activated. I'm hoping it's soon since my Bold 9700 just lost service. They said it could take awhile since their systems are so overloaded today and with Cali opening now or soon it'll really be busy. I'm so stoked!

Big Dookie

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
And that's the way it should be.
Why? If two physical customers were there, they should get two phones, regardless of whether or not they were on a single plan. If they'd had this policy at the store I went to this morning, there would have been some pretty angry people in front of me.

Now, one person buying multiple phones, yes, I could see that being an issue. But I don't have a problem with someone bringing their wife or kid or whatever with them so they both can upgrade their phones.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
And that's the way it should be.

Nonsense.. if two customers are apart of the same plan, both should be able to get phones. There is no reason for one to have to go back to the end of the line when that person obviously took the time to get his spot in line ahead of you.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Nonsense.. if two customers are apart of the same plan, both should be able to get phones. There is no reason for one to have to go back to the end of the line when that person obviously took the time to get his spot in line ahead of you.

I agree! Thats just ridiculous! If they pay for 2 LINES and are BOTH eligible for upgrades then they shouldnt have a problem getting 2 iPhone 4's!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox