Unauthorized SMS Plan Changed iPhone4

rstark18

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
I bought my iP4 on the 24th and have been very happy with it (going from a 3G) since installing a bumper (can't wait for iSkin case). I went into the My Wireless App to look things over and make sure I still had unlimited data, etc. I see that they switched me over to Unlimited txting for $20 a month. I never authorized this. I called 611 and they credited me back the charge. I suggest everyone look over there plan and make sure it's what you had before the upgrade. Did this happen to anyone else?

azelaya84

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah same happened to me but in reverse I got a txt from AT&T that I had gone over my text limit by $50 but I had the unlimited text plan n when I called it wasn't there but they put it on and were able to back date it.

natrixgli

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
Same here, got bumped from $5/mo plan to the $20/mo plan. AT&T fixed it and credited it back, just glad I noticed it.

FYI: I posted this yesterday. Perhaps a mod can merge them since it's the same issue. I can't link to it because my post count isn't high enough, but it's topic ID#192724 and the subject starts with "Check your bill"

-n8

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods