Tethering Find

leepgirl

May 31, 2009
Visit site
I was just using AT&T's my wireless app to look over my account. When I tapped on features In addition to my current unlimited plan and the newer capped plans there is now the option for ios4 tethering plan. It appears to have a 2MB cap, is only compatible with ios4 and will cast 45 clams a month. Just wanted to pass this along as I this is the first I've seen/heard about it!

jxl8844

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
u cant have the tethering option with the $30 unlimited plan. only with the capped $15 & $25 data plans with $20 for just the tethering.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I know that the price sucks and that most people who want to tether will jailbreak, but has anyone even tried the AT&T plan? Can no one give us a report on how and how well it works?

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I know that the price sucks and that most people who want to tether will jailbreak, but has anyone even tried the AT&T plan? Can no one give us a report on how and how well it works?

Ummm works just like any other tethering via USB or Bluetooth, not much more to explain bro! It's tethering plain and simple

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro