I can't go naked because my clumsy hands. I'm currently rockin a white soft case but it's a shame to hide a beautiful phone. I'm planning on getting a clear/transparent case to b protective without sacrificing the looks.
    06-28-2010 01:26 PM
    Waiting for some more from Belkin. I want to try the Shield ones like the Micra. But if not, i'll probably go with a black Grip Vue. I can always ebay the Bumper.
    06-28-2010 01:34 PM
    I have an ifrogz currently, but I hate it. Ugly imo but I'm too nervous to go naked, maybe once I feel a little more comfortable with the phone. It seems soooo much more fragile than my bb, so I'm going to keep looking for a better case.
    06-28-2010 02:59 PM
    I have a bumper, but I have since removed it
    and will be going naked. I will be using my
    Nexus One sleeve when not in use.
    06-28-2010 03:26 PM
    I have an ifrogz currently, but I hate it. Ugly imo but I'm too nervous to go naked, maybe once I feel a little more comfortable with the phone. It seems soooo much more fragile than my bb, so I'm going to keep looking for a better case.
    I told my girlfriend, under no uncertain circumstances was she to leave the AT&T store with her new iPhone without a case. She got the last pink iFrogz case they had ( she LOVES pink ). She didn't like it at first, but a few days with it and she actually likes it. She feels like she can hold the device better. I just need to find a screen protector I can put on the phone with that case, since it fits so damn snugly.
    06-28-2010 03:31 PM
    been naked now for a bit, i dont mind it as it keeps me cautious and i love the design but man i am still afraid of the day i drop it cuz i know its gonna happen!
    07-02-2010 03:16 AM
    but man i am still afraid of the day i drop it cuz i know its gonna happen!
    Yeah and there in lies the problem! If you got the money to have the screen replaced or pay for a new phone I guess going naked is okay, but not worth it to me. It is better to at least put some minimal protection on it than none.
    07-02-2010 03:36 AM
    I'm definitely more of the commando type but the bumpers actually look half decent so I'll probably pick one up for my girl who sometimes has the dropsies, lol..
    LOL I have the "dropsies" as well. When I get mine, I'll have to get a case for it because I don't want it falling to the ground naked. And, I'm scared it might fall out of my pockets. My 3G is so slippery (except with the Otterbox!). I'm always checking its still where I put it.
    07-02-2010 11:39 AM
    So far so good!
    07-03-2010 08:55 PM
    Commando only. I'm addicted to holsters and if I put a bumper on my iphone, it wont fit with my car dock which I use for GPS (aka Navigon app for iPhone)

I did order a full-body set of invisible shields for the front in back. I'm leaving the aluminum band raw!
    07-03-2010 09:04 PM
    Been going naked for about a week now. And its the way to go. Its just a phone after all, fairly expensive, but just a phone. Plus why would you want to hide this sleek design and make it not able to fit in your pocket.
    07-03-2010 10:04 PM
    Not me. I am going to get a case. I don't want the antenna issue.
    07-03-2010 10:52 PM
    Been going naked for about a week now. And its the way to go. Its just a phone after all, fairly expensive, but just a phone. Plus why would you want to hide this sleek design and make it not able to fit in your pocket.
    Its a $200 or $300 phone if you got subsidized pricing. There are cases that allow one to see the sleekness and yet give some protection. I don't know the way I feel about it is I guess I just got more sense than money.
    07-04-2010 12:35 AM
    Its a $200 or $300 phone if you got subsidized pricing. There are cases that allow one to see the sleekness and yet give some protection. I don't know the way I feel about it is I guess I just got more sense than money.
    Thtas ture. I got the Griffin Reveal for iP4 and tonight I got a Zagg Invisible Shield for the screen and I couldn't be happier. Now my entire phone is protected and you can still see the style and "sexyness" of the phone!!!
    07-04-2010 02:42 AM
    Thtas ture. I got the Griffin Reveal for iP4 and tonight I got a Zagg Invisible Shield for the screen and I couldn't be happier. Now my entire phone is protected and you can still see the style and "sexyness" of the phone!!!
    Sounds like a sexy setup! LOL

I got the invisible shield, but messed it up when I installed the RocketFish case I got from Best Buy. I did get Zagg to replace it for free and it arrive today. I plan to install it tomorrow. However, I will be returning the RocketFish case (thanks to BB 30 day return policy) and I have an Incipio Feather Case on order, which is suppose to arrive Tuesday. Then I will be all set FINALLY!

Your Invisible Shield and Griffin Reveal are playing nice together?
    07-04-2010 03:13 AM
    I use my phone naked but always keep it in a suede jacket from Waterfield Designs. It protects my phone while in my pocket and when I lay it on a table and it can be used to wipe the screen.
    07-04-2010 10:29 AM
    How are your pictures turning out? Heard a lot of problems concerning that case and taking pictures.
    07-04-2010 01:31 PM
    As good as the iPhone 4 looks and feels compared to the plastic of the iPhone 3G/3GS there is just no way I can not have a case on this one. If I could have gripped my 3G better I would have gone no case. I really like the way the iPhone 4 feels in your hand but it seems really fragile.

My Incipio feather came yesterday and it's great. About as thick as my naked 3G. I think I'm going to put an invisible shield on it too.
    07-04-2010 02:19 PM
    So i had a ClearCoat skin put on my iphone as soon as I received it. My plan was to not purchase a case and just roll with the ClearCoat only. A few days later I thought better of it and purchased a Bumper from the Apple store. Turns out I couldn't use my retractable charging cable with the Bumper, so I returned it. Low and behold as I'm getting in my car after returning the Bumper......I DROPPED MY IPHONE! That's right, as I was opening my car door and suddenly got a case of fumblitis and down went my phone to the concrete. Thank goodness the glass didn't shatter, but I got some pretty good scratches on the corners....right where the bumper would've been. Oh well, live and learn. Bumper's back on and no more nakedness for my iPhone.
    07-04-2010 02:58 PM
    How are your pictures turning out? Heard a lot of problems concerning that case and taking pictures.
    Beautifully. The case doesn't block any part of the lens or the flash. The invisible shield on e front doesn't hinder front camera either.

And yes they play beautifully together. No bubbles or anything.
    07-04-2010 04:15 PM
    I've been going naked since launch day...I think if more people treated their iPhone as what it is--a $600 phone--then they might be a little more careful.
    07-04-2010 08:13 PM
    I've been going naked since launch day...I think if more people treated their iPhone as what it is--a $600 phone--then they might be a little more careful.
    Being more careful still does not prevent accidents, which happen regardless of how careful one is. Thus you go the extra distance and protect the phone from said unplanned accidents! LOL
    07-04-2010 08:39 PM
    Im covered up like its the arctic, i have my invisible shield and i have a white bumper on order... gotta cover this baby up. the bumper mainly because of signal issues.
    07-04-2010 08:43 PM
    Im covered up like its the arctic, i have my invisible shield and i have a white bumper on order... gotta cover this baby up. the bumper mainly because of signal issues.
    I would love to see a picture of it with the white bumper!
    07-04-2010 08:44 PM
    I was considering the white bumper too
    07-04-2010 08:57 PM
80 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD