During the keynote speech, is it possible that the reason the wifi wasn't working was as simple as Steve Jobs was holding the iPhone incorrectly and shorting out the antenna?

Just something I was thinking about today...

E.P.
    06-26-2010 06:47 PM
    Laughing, you could be right!
    06-26-2010 06:49 PM
    During the keynote speech, is it possible that the reason the wifi wasn't working was as simple as Steve Jobs was holding the iPhone incorrectly and shorting out the antenna?

E.P.
    I don't think the problem is with the wifi antenna but with the 3G antenna because in the videos I have seen some people have been on wifi and it didn't affect it. It is surely possible but it seems that the problem is contained with 3G and not wifi.
    06-26-2010 06:49 PM
    I have read that antenna handles most of the iPhones reception including bluetooth, not sure about wifi though.. As I said it was just a thought, I may have to revisit the keynote and see is el jobso is holding the iPhone in the correct Apple approved finger stance
    06-26-2010 07:04 PM
    I have read that antenna handles most of the iPhones reception including bluetooth, not sure about wifi though.. As I said it was just a thought, I may have to revisit the keynote and see is el jobso is holding the iPhone in the correct Apple approved finger stance
    The antenna does cover wifi I believe and it is a good thought!
    06-26-2010 07:24 PM
    That would be really funny if that was the reason
    06-26-2010 07:43 PM
    he was holding it the same way later on when
    it worked, after devs turned off their MyFi
    devices.
    06-26-2010 08:12 PM
    but was he holding it correctly or was he shorting out the antenna...a 1/2 inch can make a difference to my understanding
    06-26-2010 08:15 PM

E.P.
    HAHAHAHA nice.
    06-26-2010 10:05 PM
    HAHAHAHA nice.
    Thank you brother
    06-27-2010 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD