My iPhone will be here tomorrow and was wondering what everyone's opinions are about which is the best case out there for their iPhone 4? I ordered the black bumper from Apple but may think about exchanging it because I read that people have problems with scratches on the back of the phone. I'd be interested in a case that is uni-body, having had a 2 piece case for my 3G left marks on the back of the phone after a while where the case fit together. Thanks for the help
    06-26-2010 09:19 AM
    so far.. im a big fan of the Griffin Reveal... it seems to be akin to the bumper + clear pastic over the back, and its 1 piece, per your concern
    06-26-2010 09:22 AM
    Is that case like the Belkin Grip Vue one? Returned it because the buttons were too hard to press plus it screwed with the flash on the back in making pics look washed out. Other than the issues, i liked the feel of it.
    06-26-2010 09:55 AM
    i also have the griffin reveal, i like very much so far.
    06-26-2010 10:15 AM
    The Incipio SILICRYLIC is doing a good job for me. It adds very little bulk, feels nice in the hand, and slips in and out of pocket easy. I also have a sony alarm clock dock I use for charging my phone at night (and waking me up in the morning), and it fits in the dock with the case on. The case also wraps around the front edge slightly, protecting the glass edges. I don't use a screen protector, but one would work with this case just fine.
    06-26-2010 10:22 AM
    I originally ordered a Marware SportGrip case for my 3G so I also ordered one for the iPhone 4 until I found out they were on backorder but didn't indicate it on their website. They won't be receiving another shipment until 2 weeks! I didn't find this out until I talked to a customer service rep. Needless to say, I told them to cancel my order.

I was looking for a case to tie me over until I can find a real good one and I stumbled upon this case by RocketFish Mobile (RF-WR1001) at Best Buy for only $15.99. It works great and feels really good in my hand as the material feels like silicone foam that has pretty good padding. Awesome! I highly recommend it!

(Click on the picture below to take you to Best Buy's website)

Last edited by Watcher; 06-26-2010 at 10:47 AM.
    06-26-2010 10:24 AM
    i got the griffin from bestbuy just to have a case its not bad a little hard going in and out of your pocket but seems solid i ordered the speck candyshell from att's website but wanted protection till that got here
    06-26-2010 11:22 AM
    06-26-2010 11:38 AM
    I went to best buy to get the rocketfish one above until the tipb store gets a holster style one. They only had red and purple rocketfishes so I settled on the griffin reveal for now.
    06-26-2010 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD