Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Here is mine:

34235_1327439389183_1326885159_30800886_7189010_n.jpg

Now show me what you got... :cool:

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I like seeing the low-res images amongst the extremely high-res UI elements.. :p

lol i have been looking for a shot of my wife and kid together but all the good pics are landscape not portrait! the only good landscape pics are webcam low-res shots and i cant make myself put a low-res photo as a background!

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
lol i have been looking for a shot of my wife and kid together but all the good pics are landscape not portrait! the only good landscape pics are webcam low-res shots and i cant make myself put a low-res photo as a background!

Haha.. I know when I get my iPhone 4 it's gonna be a constant battle to maintain hi-res imagery XD

karrott

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Haha.. I know when I get my iPhone 4 it's gonna be a constant battle to maintain hi-res imagery XD

Then you'll be a little disappointed. It turns out that just about every app that doesn't use only standard UI elements needs to be updated to support HD. Even though these apps are being updated every day, there are still tons of apps that aren't yet supported.

You may think that you can't notice the difference, but you can. Here are two pictures of my app. The first one is the current version available on the app store. The second one is a picture of it with updated graphics running on an iPhone4. Hopefully Apple will approve the update soon, because I think it looks amazing. :)

5551d1277565702-iphone-4-post-your-lockscreen-mzl.lwbqndvs.320x480-75.jpeg

5552d1277565702-iphone-4-post-your-lockscreen-hopblock.png

And by the way, my lock screen is still the water drops it comes with. :p

Last edited:

thebeags

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
Thanks man.

No, just stumbled across it a few weeks back. It's an actual flag from nike campaign i guess, just edited in Photoshop and took out the all the nike references.

I could upload the full rez version somewhere if you guys are interested?

Please post it up!

thebeags

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
I googled it and found some good ones, unfortunatly I do not have 10 posts to be able to put up pics.

Simply google "US Soccer dont tread on me"

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Thanks man.

No, just stumbled across it a few weeks back. It's an actual flag from nike campaign i guess, just edited in Photoshop and took out the all the nike references.

I could upload the full rez version somewhere if you guys are interested?

<---- interested haha all the ones i found are poor quality and are pixelated