iPhone 4 doesn't work with TomTom Car Kit

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Yep, he means the mount not the app itself.

Kinda sucks btw. But i don't blame the maker. I'd like one that can use a bumper or case in future though. Hope it comes out quickly.

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
That is one of the few things that does not work. There are a lot of companies mad at Apple but what are they to do.

Something else will not work is the iPhone pad charger. You've most likely seen the, "If you love your iPhone, set it free" commercial.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Folks, you are experiencing something known as The Apple Tax.

Things like this happen most every time you migrate to or upgrade an Apple product.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I am sure they will release a new version of the hardware, as mentioned above, this time I hope that they do not make it as snug and allow it to be adjustable so that a iPhone with a case will fit nicely.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I, too, am bummed about the tomtom carkit. I hope tomtom comes out with a new one quickly. I loved that thing! Anyone with a 3G or 3GS want a used tomtom carkit?

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
sorry to hear that but thats what happens "most", not "all", the time when u get a newer model device, its like my otterbox defender, i sold that bad boy 2 weeks ago to some happy camper on eBay for like $20 shipped, oh well, shizz happens...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77