Do I NEED a reservation to get an iPhone at the Apple store or can i also walk in?

Dec 21, 2008
Visit site
I seriously doubt anybody is getting a iphone 4 that did'nt get one yesterday at the launch. I would be surprised if apple stores get any more in until next week some time. I know At&T stores will have some June 29th which is tuesday. I was lucky to get one yesterday at launch with no reservation lol.

S

stphnman20

I doubt any apple store will have any in stock come Saturday. Maybe today.. But you have a better chance on the 29th. BUt hey, you never know.

Steve-O

Banned
Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
My local (35 miles away) Apple store got another delivery today. I rang them on the off chance this morning & they told me they had some more, so I just headed down to gt one.
The store was pretty packed & obviously people with reservations were getting served first.
For those that didn't have a reservation, there were two queues outside - one for purchases with a contract, one for sim-free. Everyone was personally being seen & taken into the store for their purchase within 15 minutes.

MrFadedGlory#IM

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Yeah Im just gonna call around to the 2 local stores near me that are just outside of Philadelphia and see what they say.

I cant make it to att on the 29th.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73