Iphone 4 Battery Performance.

Watcher

May 29, 2009
Visit site
Seriously, is this good or bad? Should I exchange the phone i have for another iphone 4?
That's nothing to worry about. Make sure you go through a few more discharge cycles by making the phone lose power and charging it fully to 100% via the computer before you disconnect it. Then your battery power should be on it's way to great efficiency.

kato10#IM

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
That's nothing to worry about. Make sure you go through a few more discharge cycles by making the phone lose power and charging it fully to 100% via the computer before you disconnect it. Then your battery power should be on it's way to great efficiency.

Hey, thanks a lot man. I'm new to this iPhone and I wasn't sure if should be worried since other people are saying they get 36 hours of usage in one full charge. One last question though...should I continue to use this until it dies, then charge it up?

rotchcrocket04

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Fully charged the phone the day I bought it. Proceeded to play with the device and managed to go through a few days without the need to plug in to recharge. Granted this is mainly standby time, but it is impressive nonetheless. (And no I did not PS the photo, I am not BP and have no monetary interest in promoting a fake photo).

Definitely believe you on that one. My most recent "best" was 5 hours, 5 minutes Usage - 2 days, 16 hours Standby. That's a half hour less usage and 12 hours more Standby you got - very feasible. I'm sure if I would have tried harder I could have stretched that. However, I've gotta admit - these numbers impress me... love this battery life.

rotchcrocket04

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Oops, sorry! I sent the wrong photo. I'm obviously a noob.

Lol it's cool.

Depending on what you do, I'd say this is very normal/average. Almost 5 hours of usage at 30% left is about what I get on an average to heavy day. Sometime (weekend maybe) try using your phone as little a possible... one or two calls a day, hardly no texting, no games, wifi off as much as possible, etc etc. I think you'll be thoroughly surprised and I'd bet you'd make it all weekend.

TyFresh

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Im able to get about 10-12 hours .... Wi-Fi on , Game Usage, Multi-Tasking apps always phone and Messages app, and push off completely, Location Services On, and brightness on about 80% with Auto-Adjust On...

timberga

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
Im able to get about 10-12 hours .... Wi-Fi on , Game Usage, Multi-Tasking apps always phone and Messages app, and push off completely, Location Services On, and brightness on about 80% with Auto-Adjust On...

screen cap? usage vs my phone lasted for 10-12 hrs are 2 different things.

TyFresh

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I do not have a screen cap but I will be sure to post one 2morro ... I am charging to 100 Percent tonight, then going to do a cycle .. Ill post one by 11 tommorow .. Easternn

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
0c164da3.jpg
[/IMG]

PandaLove

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
something is weird...
i left my wifi all day on at home today.. with whatsapp and messaging usage.. i am getting 3 hours 28 mins with 70% left ... if this holds steady i will get about 10 hour usage at the end of the day...

this is way better then what i get without wifi on ..

could it be apps or the iphone trying to reach the internet but can't uses up more battery ?
i turn all my push off and email to manual .. but i will from time to time get pop ups asking me to turn on wifi or data settings ...

i am jailbroken btw

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2