Facetime and Video Recording mic not working.

certifyquality

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Hi I got my iphone 4 today and for some reason my mic doesnt work on facetime or video recording. For everything else it works perfectly like Phone, Voice memo, IamTpain etc..... I called the apple store but they told me that it is a problem with my wireless. I tried facetime from my house, my girls house and starbucks and I got the same issue. And also the mic for the video recording does not work even when shouting into the mic. I performed a restore and again same issue. If anyone is having this same issue please let me noe if youve figured out a fix. Thank you

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
The unit must be defective in some way... I'd try to get a replacement though it'll be hard due to short supply.

And FYI, the second mic doesn't record any audio, is simply observes the surrounding sounds to cancel out background noise.

iamfudge

May 7, 2009
Visit site
The apple stores always have some supply of iPhones, iPads, iPods, etc. as a back up for these problems. Make an appointment @ the genius bar, and show them. I won't be surprised if you walk out with a new one that day.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox