AT&T rep at store said I was wrong about the signal.

OKCChuck

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I went to a local AT&T store, and asked if they had any cases that could help me buffer the physical contact that is killing my signal. (I live in downtown Oklahoma City, not very crowded but never have less than 5 bars). He proceeded to tell me that the signal interference was due to the local radio/microwave towers.

I then proceeded to inform him about the other problems others around the country have been having (thanks forum) and how Steve Jobs said to basically hold the phone differently. He told me I was wrong and Jobs had never said such a thing.

You think they'd be more informed... I worked at AT&T and you had extensive training, but this was just sad.

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
You think they would have... Next time I would go to the apple store because they seem to know more about what they are talking about than AT&T because they make the device so they should actually know more. Hope this helps for the future!

OKCChuck

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
You think they would have... Next time I would go to the apple store because they seem to know more about what they are talking about than AT&T because they make the device so they should actually know more. Hope this helps for the future!
Apple store wouldn't even let me in. They asked why I wanted in the store, and told me they were sold out. Told them I wanted to buy an iPad, they told me I would have to get in the walk-in line.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Apple store wouldn't even let me in. They asked why I wanted in the store, and told me they were sold out. Told them I wanted to buy an iPad, they told me I would have to get in the walk-in line.

Wow now that is absolutely crazy! I want to buy an iPad.. oh well just get in line dawg, we don't care! man ole man!

OKCChuck

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Wow now that is absolutely crazy! I want to buy an iPad.. oh well just get in line dawg, we don't care! man ole man!

I really was looking to buy an iPad. I sold my 3G unlocked for $550 on ebay, and was going to purchase one. I should message Jobs, and complain.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73