2 questions.. iPhone 4, laggy typing? Is AppleCare better this time around?

Noonan

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
So my original question was about AppleCare. I had it for my 3GS and never used it. I was told by a friend who bought it today that the AT&T salesmen told her that it would cover the iPhone 4 as long it was in one piece, with a $150 deductible. Is this true?

As I was typing that question, the page was obviously already fully loaded. I started to type and everything was very laggy.. It was clicking from keys that I already hit, and as they were clicking the words weren't even being typed on the screen yet. It's weird because the phone usually screams with speed. Anyone else?

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Depends in the site.

So my original question was about AppleCare. I had it for my 3GS and never used it. I was told by a friend who bought it today that the AT&T salesmen told her that it would cover the iPhone 4 as long it was in one piece, with a $150 deductible. Is this true?

As I was typing that question, the page was obviously already fully loaded. I started to type and everything was very laggy.. It was clicking from keys that I already hit, and as they were clicking the words weren't even being typed on the screen yet. It's weird because the phone usually screams with speed. Anyone else?
If you where typing it on something like this page it would lag as it does with the iPhone 4 I used at my oracle apple store. I think apple care would be a great thing to have with some of the problems you can see here onnthe forum. Hopefully this helps. ;):cool:

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
So you are saying that tipb forums are actually what's lagging and not my iPhone 4?

Yes that's what I have seen using 3 iPhone 4's at the apple store and making threads it was lagging and even froze the browser. Your iPhone 4 should be fine surfing around the furoms but making questions and probably replying to them might make it lag.

Noonan

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Wow.. I was just getting ready to say the iPhone optimized theme is great. I am back to being a 100% satisfied customer. Is it all forums with a lot of action/members/thread that make it lag?

Now for my 2nd question. I know applecare is good have but does it really cover the phone if it's in one piece? 150$ deductible? Seems so worth it for me, if it's true.