Show off your iPhone 4 pictures here!

DJ Hellfire

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
1. DJ...phenomenal pictures, especially from the boat!

2. MMM,, cant wait for my i4! I really shouldn't be looking at these threads...makes it harder to wait!!

1. Thanks! Funny story about that! When we left for the cruise, I realized I forgot to bring the actual digital camcorder with built in camera. It's a Canon HF20 HD camcorder that shoots really great video and pictures, and I was really upset that I forgot it. Luckily that i4 worked out much better than I thought it would. The only problem was I forgot to bring my laptop so I couldn't dump the pics off the phone onto the computer and my phone was running out of disk space. Internet was really expensive and slow out in the middle of the ocean, so uploading to photobucket was taking forever. So I had ti squeeze that disk space for 4 days! Had to delete some apps and everything. Would have really worked out if the phone let you delete songs!:D

2. What are you waiting for?:D

Last edited:

DJ Hellfire

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Just waiting for money! Only thing holding me back!

Do you have an iphone already? Radio shack has some pretty good trade in values. A couple weeks ago, they were giving $50 off the i4, plus they were giving you $125 for a working 3GS trade in, which allowed you to get an i4 for $25 with a two year contract. Tried getting my wife one but her upgrade isn't til January 2011 and AT&T wouldn't let me upgrade a month early! Scumbags! And we have 5 lines on our account!:mad:

DJ Hellfire

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Few more I forgot about!

IMG_3166.jpg

IMG_31702.jpg

IMG_31742.jpg

IMG_3176.jpg

IMG_3169.jpg

peterandrew

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I want to ask a question, is the 80GB polycarbonate iPod and all prior referred to as iPod Classic? It seems silly to call it a video when the Nano and iPod touch play video for the use..

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Well, I'm only on page 20, but I can no longer say I don't really have iPhone 4 envy...I take a _ton_ of pics with and without the iPhone. I still have almost a year left before I can upgrade!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner