Show off your iPhone 4 pictures here!

theiPhonechick

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
67ed94d7.jpg

My niece. Her first time at the beach. A little editing with Camera+ :)

NinjaBreadMan

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
There are some pretty sweet pictures in this thread. To think I almost switched to verizon. (yeah right)

OBX
photo21.jpg

Our vacation spot in OBX (this is my home screen background)
photo11.jpg

My back yard
photo31.jpg

I agree with some of the comments about pictures being grainy (like in my last photo). Some of the cause may be the lighting that was available.

Note: My second photo I focused on the sunset, that's why the foreground was so dark.

rotchcrocket04

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I've been taking tons of pics (and actively following this thread :) ) however, I haven't gotten much time to do any editing. Here is a quick pic that I snapped the other day and just edited (here at work lol) with ColorSplash.

My two main apps are Camera+ and ColorSplash - both are totally worth the money IMHO.

20frrih.jpg

Just added this border - felt like the edges needed something b/c this white background on the forum seems to blend into the photo too much. Now I don't know if I like the border or not... lol

1zmgyev.jpg

Last edited:

rotchcrocket04

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
A grey car doesn't really take advantage of the color splash 
Lol - yeah, I agree entirely - however, I like that by doing it you get very small (yet noticeable) changes. Such as the taillights and the reflections on the side of the car. Maybe I'll use the other car next time... that one is red. ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2