Show off your iPhone 4 pictures here!

jables

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
here is a picture of a little garden out back, used it as a test photo, turned out great.
37330_1508286116033_1500720232_1246392_7998974_n.jpg

iMarna

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm totally amazed at the quality of photos these phones take. And the videos are simply fantastic. I've got a few samples to submit once my post count is high enough.

iMarna

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Yay! I can post images now.

Img_0062b.jpg

(This ladybug showed up while I was washing my car. It was the tiniest little bug I've ever seen, but you can't tell in the photo how small it was.)

Img_0151b.jpg

Img_0183b.jpg

IMG_0002-1.jpg

chubz#IM

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
has anyone noticed that with any cases on the phone, the flash drowns out the pictures? Two cases I have do it. The pictures all get a blue haze. When I take the case off, the pictures with flash look normal

iregret

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
has anyone noticed that with any cases on the phone, the flash drowns out the pictures? Two cases I have do it. The pictures all get a blue haze. When I take the case off, the pictures with flash look normal

Yes. My vroom case does this. I noticed that my iPhone slips down into the case. If I push it upward the issue goes way.

0bbf9e91.jpg

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
inspired by the post yesterday.. took the iPhone 4 into the studio with continuous lighting, used an NFL Cheerleader as the model...and obviously touched up in photoshop just like any other of my professional photos I do with my Canon 50D.

iphone1.jpg

see more of my work (more iPhone stuff to come) at Justin Hammond Photography

-Justin

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
inspired by the post yesterday.. took the iPhone 4 into the studio with continuous lighting, used an NFL Cheerleader as the model...and obviously touched up in photoshop just like any other of my professional photos I do with my Canon 50D.

iphone1.jpg

see more of my work (more iPhone stuff to come) at Justin Hammond Photography

-Justin

It looks pretty good...but I think you can do better ;) Yes, it's a challenge :eek: ( Was I subtle enough??)

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
Here's one I took at a wedding with the flash. I have a green frogs half case that covers the back of the phone. You can see the green flashback tint showing at the bottom. I read where you can tale a black magic marker and trace around the edge and this will go away. I will try this and see of it works.

da70e404.jpg

MysticMoonstone

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
wow the pictures are amazing. I've yet to take a good picture with my iP4.... so far the pictures are pretty crappy. Over colored and strange.

edit: just saw the post above that's greenish... my case is purple maybe that's why pics with flash are purple?!

edit again: i tried the flash with and without the case! sure enough that's the culprit! So i used a black marker and colored the inside edge of the flash / camera and voila! Perfect!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh