I love it so far, took a short video of the wifey and dog while eating breakfast, and on lunch now I am editing on my GD iPhone 4, lol. Anyway it rocks and love iMovie? Anyone post any iMovie vids yet here? I'd love to see them!
    06-24-2010 03:52 PM
    I'm about to buy it, now just need to shoot a video and edit it!
    06-24-2010 04:08 PM
    i Can't Find it...where is it in the app store? never mind just found it, however if you search for imovie it does not show up...you have to go to "featured" ios4 apps
    06-24-2010 05:03 PM
    I love it so far, took a short video of the wifey and dog while eating breakfast, and on lunch now I am editing on my GD iPhone 4, lol. Anyway it rocks and love iMovie? Anyone post any iMovie vids yet here? I'd love to see them!
    BuddyBoy!!

You said it bro...iMovie is amazing! I just played with it for 10 minutes and loved what I saw,,,, I just hope down the road apple comes out with more themes and transition options....I am gonna try to make one or two movies in a near future,

06-24-2010 05:21 PM
    I can't figure out how to add transitions or anything yet lol. Seems pretty clean so far though!
    06-24-2010 05:40 PM
    i posted mine last night but i think its way down the list here lol
    06-24-2010 05:41 PM
    No. Users cannot modify imovie mobile video in their iLife desktop iMovie. That's crap.
    06-24-2010 05:41 PM
    BuddyBoy!!

You said it bro...iMovie is amazing! I just played with it for 10 minutes and loved what I saw,,,, I just hope down the road apple comes out with more themes and transition options....I am gonna try to make one or two movies in a near future,

I'm sure we'll see some more templates down the line for sure. If not, maybe some of us crafty users can make our own one day!
    06-24-2010 06:11 PM
    i Can't Find it...where is it in the app store? never mind just found it, however if you search for imovie it does not show up...you have to go to "featured" ios4 apps
    iTunes Link
    06-24-2010 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD