ifixyouri did a second drop test today I guess, and took four to shatter it.

However, how many people are going to drop t heir phone consecutively like that. I think overall, it performed well. I just think TURNING IT ON ITS FACE and dropping it, isn't a great test. Could just be me.
    06-24-2010 11:58 PM
    ifixyouri did a second drop test today I guess, and took four to shatter it.

However, how many people are going to drop t heir phone consecutively like that. I think overall, it performed well. I just think TURNING IT ON ITS FACE and dropping it, isn't a great test. Could just be me.
    Exactly, none of us know what they are doing **** I could hit my 3G with a ball-peen hamner and put it on a site and claim to drop it from 6 inches. The face is glass so the easiest story is it will shatter sell your iPhones grrr when I hear about people returning their phones en masse different story.
    06-25-2010 12:09 AM
    Come on DUDE. You gotta come better than Pamela. She's a dumpster fire now, that image is all plus-2's and photo-shop!
    I realized that after I already posted it but you have to admit wouldn't you rather meet her than Justin Bieber?
    06-25-2010 12:11 AM
    I realized that after I already posted it but you have to admit wouldn't you rather meet her than Justin Bieber?
    See, you dealing in matters of perception. Define your meaning of "meet".

Two Examples:

1) I'm sitting at a packed cafe with almost no seating and Pamela asks to sit at my table? Ya, love to meet her. Never turn away a chance at some interesting conversation.

2) It's 4am and I'm walking down a back alley in a seedy part of town half drunk with a bottle of scotch in one hand and a rusty metal pipe in the other and low and behold Justin Beiber scampers down the same alley with nary another soul to be seen. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET HIM!

So really, depending on the situation, I wouldn't mind meeting either!
    06-25-2010 12:19 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD