Have iPhone 4 and when I upload a vid to youtube it isn't 720p. Can't find a setting to change it. Vid looks great on my phone but crap when I view it on web. Do I have to submit it from my computer to be able to transfer the HD?
    06-24-2010 02:33 PM
    Have iPhone 4 and when I upload a vid to youtube it isn't 720p. Can't find a setting to change it. Vid looks great on my phone but crap when I view it on web. Do I have to submit it from my computer to be able to transfer the HD?
    yes. thats what i did. i transfered it to my comp then uploaded to youtube. if you upload to youtube from phone it compresses it and looks like crap.
    06-24-2010 02:51 PM
    Well that's stupid. I was all excited that I could edit and everything without ever having to touch my Mac. Guess that's not going to happen.
    06-24-2010 03:17 PM
    Yeah I'm not really sure why it compresses it. I'm not sure if this is a software issue or YouTube.
    06-24-2010 03:19 PM
    Doesn't YouTube take an hour or two to "process" the video after which the resolution settings become available?
    06-24-2010 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD