In light of the bugs and issues with ios4, I'm thinking of downgrading back to 3.13 until Apple releases a more stable update.

I think I could wait for the new features in order to have a solid working OS.

Anyone else done this yet?

Joe.
    06-24-2010 09:32 AM
    How do you back down?
    06-24-2010 09:44 AM
    Hey Joe, I was thinking the same thing you were in my related post "wait for 4.1?" but I bit the bullet last night and did it!! It took about an hour to download the 380ish mb OS then about 15 minutes to install. It runs awesome and I notice my wi-fi is faster than before! The biggest plus for me was the "all inboxes" for mail, I have 3 accounts and wow is this a lot simpler especially when it links all threads together!! I love it! No issues so far!!
    06-24-2010 10:00 AM
    OOps I have to change my signature, NOW iOS4!!
    06-24-2010 10:02 AM
    I haven't upgraded to iOS 4, and unless there is an untethered jailbreak on it's way I don't plan to upgrade either. I've come to rely on lockinfo, sbsettings, notifier, and other jb programs. Even then I was never that impressed with iOS 4 so if an untethered jailbreak does come out I don't see myself upgrading unless applications I rely on no longer support 3.1.3.
    06-24-2010 10:44 AM
    I am going to roll back to 3.1.3 today. Its a little too buggy right now on the 3G, and drains my battery more than twice as fast as normal.

I am sure it will stabilize in later builds.
    06-24-2010 10:49 AM
    I found this link on how to downgrade the OS. Seems simple enough?

Woops, the site won't let me post the link due to my post count. Anyhow, I found instructions on gadgetsdna.dot.com

Joe.
    06-24-2010 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD