wow apple sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojonation1487

May 28, 2010
Visit site
So best buy called me last night. Apparantly this one isn't getting ANY iphones. NONE. ZIP. ZILCH. What the hell man. Is apple so incompetant that they can't fulfill their orders!? They had plenty of time and plenty of chances to get this right. Why do they always suck so much!?

Firestarter

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Sure, blame Best Buy for not being able to stock supply from their supplier [Apple], which has to meet the unrealistic demand that their self-created 'hype' surrounding the release of a new product such as the iPhone4 has produced. It seems that someone skipped out on their Econ 101 classes...

mojonation1487

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Sure, blame Best Buy for not being able to stock supply from their supplier [Apple], which has to meet the unrealistic demand that their self-created 'hype' surrounding the release of a new product such as the iPhone4 has produced. It seems that someone skipped out on their Econ 101 classes...

what are you talking about? who's blaming best buy?

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
You really think Apple did this on purpose? With the number of prodders they blew through their initial allotments in record time not leaving them with many devices at all for retail stores. Maybe blame Best Buy HQ for not sending any to your local store.

mojonation1487

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Still wondering why if they always suck like you say did you order the phone?

I love their products. I mean LOVE them. But how they go about delivering their product is horrible. Is it so hard to put a limit on pre orders? Instead too much is preordered and they can't fulfill inventory for any of the stores (BB, walmart, RS). I mean seriously, a whole store in CHICAGO doesn't get ANY iphones? frustrating much?

mojonation1487

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Does anybody know if apple stores are still going to hold phones for instore reservations. I did that to be on the safe side and got an email saying it would be there the 24th. I work til 330pm and am hoping its gonna be there. I'm just thinkin that with all the cancellations and what not, they won't even care about reservations.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I love their products. I mean LOVE them. But how they go about delivering their product is horrible. Is it so hard to put a limit on pre orders? Instead too much is preordered and they can't fulfill inventory for any of the stores (BB, walmart, RS). I mean seriously, a whole store in CHICAGO doesn't get ANY iphones? frustrating much?

Don't be so quick to jump on Apple. Who knows what happened. That's one of the reasons I'd only buy from Apple... I feel your pain.

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Difficult for you to get because the product is so sought after. People camping out overnight just to get their hands on the dang thing. That doesn't mean it sucks...that means it rocks! If you judge a company by how easy it is for you to purchase it, you should buy a Blackberry instead.

mojonation1487

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Difficult for you to get because the product is so sought after. People camping out overnight just to get their hands on the dang thing. That doesn't mean it sucks...that means it rocks! If you judge a company by how easy it is for you to purchase it, you should buy a Blackberry instead.

I've had blackberries, their great phones from a great company with great distribution methods.

rliebert

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Sounds more like a Best Buy problem to me. Seems that everyone that ordered their phone directly from Apple will be getting theirs (if they didn't receive it early yesterday) without any problem whatsoever to me. I'm having a hard time seeing where Apple did anything wrong on this.

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Easy then...just get a Blackberry which is always easy to purchase, and then pair it with an iPod...also easy to purchase! Then, you'll never have to complain about Apple sucking again! :D

AbstraKt

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Easy then...just get a Blackberry which is always easy to purchase, and then pair it with an iPod...also easy to purchase! Then, you'll never have to complain about Apple sucking again! :D

Okay, BlackBerry it is. No iPod for me, though - horrible sound processors/drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2