I live in Oklahoma and ordered on the 15th. Apparently the computers messed up here too so my order was re-done on the 16th. According to AT&T order status both phones were stuck at "In-Progress" until recently. I checked it tonight and my phone has been canceled while they still have a hold on my account for the amount and when I call customer service they ask me if I want to activate my phone. My girlfriends phone has been shipped. It went from Texas and now is in Kentucky with a delivery date of tomorrow. Anyone have any ideas?
    06-24-2010 12:18 AM
    Sounds like you are will have to show up somewhere with some phones tomorrow to get one for yourself or reorder and wait till July sometimes. I don't know of anything else you can do. You aren't he only one this has happened too. It sucks, but AT&T has totally screwed the Pooch on this whole iPhone 4 deal.
    06-24-2010 12:38 AM
    With the money still being on hold and both phones being shipped to the same address I am hoping they just canceled shipping mine and put both together. Anyone have that happen?
    06-24-2010 01:45 AM
    With the money still being on hold and both phones being shipped to the same address I am hoping they just canceled shipping mine and put both together. Anyone have that happen?
    Sounds like that is probably what happened. Trying to save themselves a few bucks on shipping.
    06-24-2010 01:50 AM
    If that indeed did happen then why would they ship it to Kentucky instead of putting it on a truck for OKC. It's a 3 hour drive max. The logistics don't make sense to send a package from TX to KY then to OK but then again none of this crap has made any sense.
    06-24-2010 01:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD