I'm getting the iphone4 tommorow from best buy and am wondering whats the best adapter to buy from them for my car. I do not have a AUX. jack so im going to need something other then a AUX cord. I want the best overall sound i can get please send me links from best buy or something else you know of where i could pick up at best buy or wal mart or from a apple store.
    06-23-2010 10:55 PM
    Well if you want the best sound quality, you should get an alpine receiver that docks the iPhone.

Here's the receiver: Alpine Electronics of America, Inc.

Here it is at bestbuy: Alpine - 45W x 4 In-Dash CD Deck with Flip-Down Detachable Faceplate - CDE-102
    06-23-2010 11:32 PM
    i dont want a whole deck
    06-24-2010 12:01 AM
    well if you want good sound that's the only real option. You said you didn't want an AUX connnection, so that leaves two options. Either you get the wired cassette option, which is going to sound worse then an AUX connection, or you could get a FM transmitter, which, once again will sound worse then AUX
    06-24-2010 12:04 AM
    i dont like iphone/ ipod adapters, they are garbage! just get yaself an ipod friendly deck... i got the Pioneer P3100DVD DDUnit

06-24-2010 12:31 AM
    i dont like iphone/ ipod adapters, they are garbage! just get yaself an ipod friendly deck... i got the Pioneer P3100DVD DDUnit

wow nice unit man. But ya you don't need anything that expensive tmartz, just as long as you get a head unit that docks the iPod/iPhone. If it doesn't dock, your not going to have good sound.
    06-24-2010 12:35 AM
    Motorolla MotoRokr T505 i think is the name of it. They sell it at best buy and its like 100 bucks. It wirelessly connects to an empty radio station and plays ur iphone music through speakers. Also acts as a bluetooth headset through ur speakers when you are on the phone.
    06-24-2010 02:01 AM
    well if you want good sound that's the only real option. You said you didn't want an AUX connnection, so that leaves two options. Either you get the wired cassette option, which is going to sound worse then an AUX connection, or you could get a FM transmitter, which, once again will sound worse then AUX
    sorry you mis understood me i ment i didnt have a aux port to plug in to on my caer
    06-24-2010 08:00 AM

Yeah real nice, what kind of deck is that
    06-24-2010 08:02 AM
    The best iPhone to stereo setup is the Ford Sync system.
    06-24-2010 11:16 AM
    I used a Blitzsafe (blitzsafe.c0m) adapter in my Acura for years and it worked great. The unit installed quickly. I only had to remove a couple cover panels to get to the back of the head unit. The connector for my adapter was designed for the iPhone/iPod and it functioned as a charger as well. I would highly recommend their product and you can usually find one for most vehicles.
    06-24-2010 12:39 PM
    Yeah real nice, what kind of deck is that
    Pioneer P3100DVD... its $500 at Best Buy but i got it for about $275 Brand New from eBay with this coupon i had last year
    06-24-2010 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD