Are you happy with your iPhone 4?

iPhone 4: What do you think?

• I LOVE THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 329 80.2%
  • ahhh...its alright, no difference to me...

Votes: 18 4.4%
  • i didnt get one...

Votes: 31 7.6%
  • I dont like it!

Votes: 16 3.9%
  • Other: Please let us know what u think

Votes: 16 3.9%

• Total voters

luqman

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I do experience the signal loss, but I have to try really hard to recreate it. And even so, no dropped calls or loss of data..
So I'm happy.
No yellow spots either!

luqman

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
THe stupid Antenna issue affects me all the time, even surfing because I hold the phone in my left hand and the palm of my hand always makes the connection

luqman

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
i am 6'10" as you can imagine i have really huge hands. that being said i don't have much of a choice but to hold it by the metal band.

luqman

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
This is my guess. One spot in my house I can't get it to drop no matter how I hold it. Also, went out last night and it worked fine, never dropped below 5

crkstr

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Love it

I have no reception issues and I'm not in a 3G area. I'm truly pleased so far with nearly everything about the new iPhone 4. What a great piece of technology! :):)

natrixgli

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
I LOVE the phone, but while I've always had pretty good service with AT&T here in Milwaukee, WI I am finding signal issues at my office with the iPhone4.

I'm gonna wait a few days to see if a magical update fixes it, but otherwise it's going back. I will miss the amazing display, but it does me no good if I can't get 3G connectivity. (I'd rather not have a smart phone if I am stuck using Edge!)

-n8

Doug B

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
It took about 6 more hours than I expected, but
definitely worth it. I got two and will have one
up for sale, possibly both when the white comes
out.

I haven't used it, but I already love it and the
screen is just out of this world beautiful.

Duvi, how would you compare it to the Nexus 1? I have a Nexus 1 currently but am thinking about switching back to the iPhone. I thought you gave the Nexus 1 a fair review a while back so I trust your input.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Between the Incredible speed (both 3G/wifi, and processor), the screen, the great pics and video, and the high end feel of the stainless steel and glass design I'm absolutely in love with it.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I love the phone, but I hate the crappy battery life... I can't get through a day without having to charge the phone... How are some people getting 2 full days out of a single charge? Do they use it at all or leave it in standby all the time?

I'm not hating, just really upset, frustrated and disappointed in my experience so far... what good is this thing if I can't use it - no matter how beautiful the screen is...

Last edited:

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
I love the phone, but I hate the crappy battery life... I can't get through a day without having to charge the phone... How are some people getting 2 full days out of a single charge? Do they use it at all or leave it in standby all the time?

I'm not hating, just really upset, frustrated and disappointed in my experience so far... what good is this thing if I can't use it - no matter how beautiful the screen is...

i have nothing but great things to say about the i4 battery life! wayyyyyyyyyyy better then my 3gs so im loving it!!!

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site

I am not sure what you are doing, but I had over 3 hours of talk time today, with almost 7 hours of usage and 12 hours of standby and I am still sitting on 32% of my battery.

Are you running push by chance?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I am for some things - I am using my iPhone as a work pager as well as a personal device, so I am using an app called MailTones that pushes alerts for one specific email address. The point is to make sure the alert for that email account is loud and annoying.

I am somewhat confused - is push an on or off thing or is it configurable for different apps (like email, facebook, twitter, etc)?

I have turned push mail off, the brightness level is less than 50% (which is a shame considering the beautiful screen that is now pretty dark), Osfoora for twitter is set to update manually, and I am already down to 97% after only 30 minutes... something is not right.

Last edited:

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I love the iPhone 4, I jumped ship to my 3GS (RIP) lol back in Dec when I left BB land, but the improvements in battery life, the display, and the camera alone make it such a better smartphone, you had in camera flash, hd video recording/editing, and the front facing camera.... WOW

this thing is truly amazing

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I have turned push mail off, the brightness level is less than 50% (which is a shame considering the beautiful screen that is now pretty dark), Osfoora for twitter is set to update manually, and I am already down to 97% after only 30 minutes... something is not right.

Yes, I would say something is not right. I unplugged mine this morning and I went an hour and 15 minutes before it dropped to 99%.

Are you leaving any apps in the background that aren't iOS4 tested and approved? Because if they aren't iOS4 tested then they likely aren't using the API's to suspend using resources.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods