View Poll Results: iPhone 4: What do you think?

Voters
412. You may not vote on this poll
  • I LOVE THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!!!

330 80.10%
  • ahhh...its alright, no difference to me...

18 4.37%
  • i didnt get one...

32 7.77%
  • I dont like it!

16 3.88%
  • Other: Please let us know what u think

16 3.88%
    I voted no, overall I am disappointed and I feel like I paid Apple $370(after tax) and they are giving me the finger.
    What is it you are so disappointed about and why do you think Apple is giving you the finger?
    06-25-2010 11:24 AM
    aside from the signal issues, I am very happy with the phone. a huge improvement over my 3G when it comes to the quality of usage, again, aside from the signal issues. I put a case on it, and it seems to be helping quite a bit.
    The whole signal issue and the way Jobz has blown us off really put a damper on the excitement for me.

The way he's insinuated that it's someone else's fault is truly insulting.

But I am expecting a iOS4.1 soon.
    06-25-2010 11:27 AM
    Screen is STUNNING!

Not thrilled with the camera. Still requires good lighting to be useful.

Also, the antenna issue is very real. No big deal when reception is good, but dripped calls galore in bad spots.
    Your statement about the antenna is bang-on! My experience exactly. I was the first to report this to Apple tech support Wednesday and they thought I was a lunatic!
    06-25-2010 11:29 AM
    I love it! Even though I had to stand in line for 12 hours I glad I got it. As soon as I got it I did Factime call with some cool new people I had met in line. The 720 HD video recording is just AWESOME with iMovie. This is the best phone I have ever had!!!!!! Such a huge improvement over the iphone 3G.
    06-25-2010 11:42 AM
    Happy with it so far.
    06-25-2010 11:52 AM
    Upgrading from a 3G, I'm EXTREMELY happy. The bumper solves the antennae issue for me. But seeing how I own a glass sandwich now, I am a little concerned about the first time I drop it.
    06-25-2010 11:58 AM
    What is it you are so disappointed about and why do you think Apple is giving you the finger?
    - Reception problems, bought bumper, still having problems. My 3Gs gets 5 bars in the same room. At home, I lose bars but keep service. At work, I have no service at all and my phone is useless. Never lost service with my 3Gs.

- Keyboard lags on multiple websites, on some sites it is very bad.

It is obvious that Apple knew about these problems, there is no way they could have missed them. They sold me a product which is clearly faulty and then they say that I am not holding it correctly.
    Last edited by JT1990; 06-25-2010 at 12:43 PM.
    06-25-2010 12:38 PM
    I received mine yesterday but have not activated it as there is a vertical line of missing pixels down the screen probably 1 pixel wide. So I call Apple and they are having me take it to the Genius Bar so that they can fix it. Somehow I doubt they are prepared to do this yet. What I want is a new phone, not a repaired new phone and I want it now, not at the next available Genius bar appointment.
    06-25-2010 12:45 PM
    - Reception problems, bought bumper, still having problems. My 3Gs gets 5 bars in the same room. At home, I lose bars but keep service. At work, I have no service at all and my phone is useless. Never lost service with my 3Gs.

- Keyboard lags on multiple websites, on some sites it is very bad.

It is obvious that Apple knew about these problems, there is no way they could have missed them. They sold me a product which is clearly faulty and then they say that I am not holding it correctly.
    im confident that eventually someone with $ to spend will file a lawsuit and there will be a settlement like a few years back when the iPod Nano 1st Gen -Remember those lol- was released and there was a settlement because of the screen being able to get scratched without even trying...or if its iOS4, they will put out an update but i honestly think its the physical SS antenna but only time will tell.
    06-25-2010 01:21 PM
    I received mine yesterday but have not activated it as there is a vertical line of missing pixels down the screen probably 1 pixel wide. So I call Apple and they are having me take it to the Genius Bar so that they can fix it. Somehow I doubt they are prepared to do this yet. What I want is a new phone, not a repaired new phone and I want it now, not at the next available Genius bar appointment.
    wow seriously!? Sorry for that issue u r having but i would go in there and DEMAND a NEW phone!! Can u take pix of it? i would like to see it, thanks!
    06-25-2010 01:23 PM
    Happy so far. Feels like using a 3Gs, but with better screen and camera....Love the new design though.
    06-25-2010 01:58 PM
    Day Two, and I still LOVE it!!!
    06-25-2010 02:01 PM
    I have to say that I just LOVE this phone! It's beautiful and it feels good in the hand. I like the sleek design. I haven't even seen any signal issues. Not anymore than normal for AT&T that is! I am so happy with it!
    06-25-2010 02:39 PM
    I voted no, overall I am disappointed and I feel like I paid Apple $370(after tax) and they are giving me the finger.

i kind of agree i am seriously just considering saving some money and getting the iphone 3gs
    it may just be a weird thing with me but i loved the width of my 3gs and the feel of it in my hand

anyone else agree
    Last edited by moody6635; 06-25-2010 at 03:33 PM.
    06-25-2010 03:26 PM
    okay i lied i just cant give up my camera and led flash lol
    06-25-2010 04:01 PM
    Am I happy? Am I HAPPY???? This thing is GREAATTTT! I LOVE IT!! I love just looking at the screen and looking at how much better the apps that have been updated to take advantage of the display vs the ones that haven't updated!!!! You see a dramatic difference in quality!!! I have tried face time once or twice and it seems to be pretty awesome!! And also the camera with LED is great. I was always dissapointed when I went out at night because I know my shots would come out crappy. Now I know I can capture those moments and have a decent quality picture! Front facing camera! Awesome!! I was in Mexico with my girlfriend and we got lots of bad shots of us trying to get quick shots of us on the go! funny but not memory lasting! Now thats solved too!! i just LOVE my new iPhone!!!!!
    06-25-2010 07:34 PM
    i kind of agree i am seriously just considering saving some money and getting the iphone 3gs
    it may just be a weird thing with me but i loved the width of my 3gs and the feel of it in my hand

anyone else agree
    No, I don't agree! Now that I have a perfectly fitting case on mine that seems to solve the antenna reception issue, I am happy with it. No way am I going back to the 3GS.
    06-25-2010 07:49 PM
    Happy so far. Feels like using a 3Gs, but with better screen and camera....Love the new design though.
    Wow, really? I don't think it feels ANYTHING like my old 3Gs; from different form factor, different OS, more speed.
    06-25-2010 08:56 PM
    Just got mine from Best Buy today. Love it, but I have noticed very faint yellow splotches at the bottom. I also have a spec of dust or a dead pixel. Kind of annoying but if the yellow spots clear up, I can live with it.
    06-25-2010 09:34 PM
    I'm a new iPhone convert, and I love this thing... it almost made waiting in the "reserved" line at my Apple Store for 90 minutes worth it! Seriously, met some neat people while waiting... and now I have an iPhone to enjoy.

The screen is amazing... and no reception issues for me... I am one happy camper!
    06-25-2010 09:51 PM
    Just got mine from Best Buy today. Love it, but I have noticed very faint yellow splotches at the bottom. I also have a spec of dust or a dead pixel. Kind of annoying but if the yellow spots clear up, I can live with it.
    Reports are now that the "yellowing" is the adhesive that was used to attach the glass plate to the LCD screen... and within a few days, it should clear up as the adhesive dries completely... guess the demand was so great that they were shipping them out "half-baked".
    06-25-2010 09:53 PM
    I can't explain it, but my reception issues have stopped. I can't replicate the problem no matter how hard I try.
    06-25-2010 10:13 PM
    I absolutely love this phone!!!

My one complaint is coming from a blackberry that would last 2 full days with moderate use to a phone thats almost dead after the same use but much more fun with the iphone so i cant complain
    06-26-2010 12:13 AM
    I love this phone. My reception has been good since I got a case for it. So no problems. I love the screen, BEAUTIFUL! the FaceTime is a fun feature but the only thing is works w wifi. But I still like the feature. I got me and my girlfriend one and it's her first iphone. She can't sto using it. She can't go back to using a regular phone lol.
    06-26-2010 03:44 AM
    so tight!!!
    06-26-2010 04:33 AM
250 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD