View Poll Results: iPhone 4: What do you think?

Voters
412. You may not vote on this poll
  • I LOVE THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!!!

330 80.10%
  • ahhh...its alright, no difference to me...

18 4.37%
  • i didnt get one...

32 7.77%
  • I dont like it!

16 3.88%
  • Other: Please let us know what u think

16 3.88%
    YES it needs to come sooner rather than later, but once you become aware of the issue, you know you just can't be moving the phone around a lot while using it. I have the issue, but because I am aware of it I never have any problems.
    Same here. I guess I have taught myself how to hold it so I have no problems.
    08-13-2010 02:09 PM
    I love my iPhone I came from a BB Bold 9000 and I loved that phone. I held off getting the iPhone 4 partly for the White version and also as the issues came out. After more delay with the White I decided to go for it and not looked back. My wife has a 3GS and she was getting sick of me 'borrowing' hers! So far I've not been able to replicate the antennae issue and I've had no problems with the proximity sensor. I love my iPhone and now I've also got the majority of my music collection wherever I go with a couple of films and tv shows
    08-14-2010 07:05 PM
    This phone is amazing comign from a blackberry
    08-16-2010 04:14 PM
    I converted from the Palm Pre when the Iphone 4 came out. Here are my thoughts;

Pros;

LOVE the display. The resolution is amazing.

Love the form factor. The weight, look, the whole package. I wish the camera lense were a little more scratch resistant, but other than that (and the obvious antenna issue), there is nothing I would change about the design of the phone.

Apps. Oh, my god. I've literally spent more on apps already than I did for the phone. It's rediculous. But rediculous in a good way.

Cons;

Have to jailbreak to do anything I want to do. Coming from completly open source palm, this is a bit of a bummer. Kind of a tradeoff though, because jailbreaking is easier than the homebrew on palm, and you start out with more on the iphone, so there's less far to go.

The OS took some getting used to. Palm got it absolutely right with the card thing on WebOS. iOS is a tiny bit clunky in comparison. It flows well once you get used to it, but it is just a little less intuitave. It's the difference between a z06 Corvette (a very fast car), and a Bugatti Veryon (an extremely fast car). Both are awesome, but one more so than the other. With that said, the Iphone 4's hardware makes up for it's deficiencies. But on equal hardware, palm would have the edge here.

The antenna issue. I LOVE the way my phone looks naked. But I had to order a bumper, because I can't constantly concentrate on how I'm holding my phone. I'm left handed, so my finger shouldnt ever touch the kill switch, but one way or another, it regularly does.

Overall, I love this phone. I would buy it again in a heartbeat. I'm absolutely not complaining, as every phone has flaws. This on is about as close to perfect as I have ever seen.
    08-17-2010 09:39 AM
    Very happy, as a first time iPhone owner, I love it
    08-17-2010 02:00 PM
    Went from BB 9700 to iPhone 4. WOW! I was skeptical but I love this phone!
    08-18-2010 01:44 PM
    Went from BB 9700 to iPhone 4. WOW! I was skeptical but I love this phone!
    hell i went from a BB Storm to the iPhone 3G and fell in love. the 4 is just even more icing on the cake. i will never own another BB again!
    08-18-2010 05:58 PM
    I joined the iphone family in November of 2009 with the 3gs and was really happy with my phone. I felt like for the first time I would keep a phone for the two years. But once I saw the keynote speech I knew I had to get an iphone 4. I rushed out on launch day and manage to be the first one in line at my local walmart. They only had one iphone 4 and three 3gs. I of course grabbed up the iphone 4. I love the phone. It is everything my 3gs is and more. I have had no problems with my phone. No dropped calls matter of fact I get better reception with the 4 than I did with 3gs. I probably dropped three calls a week with the 3gs and couldn't talk in my kitchen without people saying I was breaking up. I can leave my phone in my bedroom and walk all over the house with my bluetooth and get no complaints. Granted from the time I have had the phone until now I have had a case on it. I put my 3gs case on it and even though it didn't fit I used it until I could get hold of a case three days later. I have never tried to use the phone nakked because I don't want anything to happen to the phone. I do have problems with face dialing but most of the time I use a bluetooth or headphones so it is not that big of an issue to me. and when I do use the actually phone I push the home button and that solves that problem. Now with the Jailbreak out I have falling back in love with my phone all over again. For those rare things that the phone was lacking the jailbreak takes care of it. To me the best phone on the market until iphone 5.
    08-19-2010 09:17 AM
    i love the phone. i've been trying to break away from the iphone, i'll admit, because i didn't want to be carrying the same design as everyone else (i used to change cell phones pretty often and usually try to get those that are sold more commonly overseas and not so much in US..)

but i love the OS of apple......and the applications are awesome and.......pretty much all in one making my life a lot easier since i use it as my mp3, camera, texting, calling, internet surfing andddddddd gaming.

so much that i don't care if i'm wearing the same phone as a million and counting other folks, and people think i have it because i'm an apple fanboy?
    08-19-2010 10:53 AM
    After owning a 3G, 3GS and a Bold 9000 (yeah, ick), the iP4 is so much better that a comparison seems ridiculous.
    08-19-2010 11:49 AM
    Very happy
    08-19-2010 12:51 PM
    I love my iPhone! Got the iPhone 4 two weeks ago, didn't go for the 4s because I know that the 5th one is coming this summer
    01-08-2012 10:42 PM
    I love my iPhone! Got the iPhone 4 two weeks ago, didn't go for the 4s because I know that the 5th one is coming this summer
    You're channeling Steve Jobs?

Apple isn't stupid, they won't release a new one, until the 4S has been out about a year.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!
    01-08-2012 10:50 PM
    You're channeling Steve Jobs?

Apple isn't stupid, they won't release a new one, until the 4S has been out about a year.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!
    +1

Sent from my iPhone that was once black, but now has a voided warranty and a little blue dot at the bottom right of the screen using Tapatalk
    01-08-2012 11:04 PM
    Xtremelly with it...1 and 1/2 yrs...and problem free
    01-21-2012 06:38 AM
    Very happy
    01-26-2012 12:01 AM
    Agree...after coming from the BlackBerry and Android platforms....this is nice.
    01-27-2012 11:46 AM
    i am happy with it but the recording camera could be beter when looking to concurents
    01-29-2012 05:52 PM
    First I had a Blackberry, then I switched to Android (HTC Desire Z) and from there I switched to iPhone 4. So far the best choice I made regarding smartphones.
    Love the display, everything looks so crisp! And the camera.works so much better, compared to the Desire Z.
    02-02-2012 04:20 PM
    I've going from iPhone 4 to Thunderbolt and still stay with the iPhone. It's nice to play with the TB every once in a whole but the iPhone just makes my life easier.
    02-02-2012 05:22 PM
    I've gone from Blackberries to iPhone without anything in the middle and I will never turn back. The OS,camera are great. Only thing I get annoyed with my past iPhone4 is the home button sticking.
    02-03-2012 11:19 PM
    Totally happy, just made a big jump from bb to iphone last week

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk
    02-09-2012 11:08 AM
    Works great! Very happy.
    02-09-2012 10:33 PM
    I love it! No issues and so awesome! <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-12-2012 10:45 PM
    I have to send my iphone in for maintenance. In the meantime I have to use a droid x...really makes me appreciate the ease of navigating through ios and how fluid everything is...fml
    02-28-2012 01:31 AM
250 ... 8910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD