Ok I'm a die hard apple fan waited 6 hours 4 iPad and missed reserving a iPhone 4. I really want one tomorrow. What is my best chance. Btw can't wait early in morning at apple
    06-23-2010 09:18 PM
    Get in line extra early at your local apple store. only place that will have them.
    Or you can try Walmart..
    06-23-2010 09:25 PM
    Get in line extra early at your local apple store. only place that will have them.
    Or you can try Walmart..
    What do you consider extra early? I'm asking because I have to go the Apple Store route and I'm not sure what time to get there.
    06-23-2010 09:31 PM
    Your best bet to get an iPhone 4 tomorrow is to go to the apple store as they will have more than probably AT&T, BestBuy, and Wallmart.
    06-23-2010 09:39 PM
    i was thinking walmart because they did not take preorders and i dont think many people know walmart has them.. i did not even know until tonight
    06-23-2010 09:54 PM
    Walmart doesn't display where they will have the iPhone 4 for sale. So good luck finding a Walmart that will carry it. Lining up very early at Apple is your only possible chance of getting one unless you buy it off of a stranger for alot of $$$. Maybe call Radioshack, Bestbuy or you can wait til the 29th and go to AT&T stores and wait some more.
    06-23-2010 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD