Well, todays news made me think. I was always so concerned about having to wait for the iPhone 4 here in Canada and what not. Then I realized something today. I am very thankful for waiting. With the news of off coloured screens and antennae issues when the phone is being held, I realized. Early adopters always suffer issues. No matter what the product is, electronics always have issues when they first come out. So yea, I am disappointed I have to wait. But at the same time thankful. By the time the iPhone 4 gets to Canada, Apple will have ironed out most of the kinks with the iPhone 4. Any other Canadians feel this way?
    06-23-2010 08:56 PM
    I ain't Canadian but I agree with u. I NEVER get anything electronic on initial release b/c there are always bugs/defects to iron out. And especially with cellphones. I was a B2B acct rep with AT&T and remember when the Bold was 1st released and all the exchanges that had to be done bc of device and software issues. Doesn't always pay to be 1st.
    06-23-2010 09:30 PM
    I'm not in Canada but I'm (not so) patiently waiting for the white version. I hope the issues are ironed out before the white ones appear.
    06-24-2010 08:32 PM
    not me I almost died watching Dieter's unboxing bugs I can deal with and Apple always stands behind their product so if there's a prob I can take it to an Apple store and I know they will give me a new one. I would deal with the bugs to have it in the palm of my hand but I do see your point.
    06-24-2010 08:45 PM
    Someone sounds very jealous of the iPhone 4.
    06-24-2010 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD