Iphone 4 Voice Issues

hammerheadfl

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I just got my Iphone 4 and am a very heavy voice user. I was wondering if anyone else has had it long enough to tell me if they are having voice issues. What I am experiencing is during a phone call people are saying that I am breaking up very bad and when I go to look at my signal meter I am showing no bars. I thought it was my headset but even without it I am still having the same issue. In the areas in question there are 4-5 bars present but I see the meter fluctuating a great deal. There is another person that got his Iphone 4 that is reporting the same problem. What gives?

JustinSaneV2

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I just got my Iphone 4 and am a very heavy voice user. I was wondering if anyone else has had it long enough to tell me if they are having voice issues. What I am experiencing is during a phone call people are saying that I am breaking up very bad and when I go to look at my signal meter I am showing no bars. I thought it was my headset but even without it I am still having the same issue. In the areas in question there are 4-5 bars present but I see the meter fluctuating a great deal. There is another person that got his Iphone 4 that is reporting the same problem. What gives?

http://www.tipb.com/2010/06/23/potential-fix-lost-3g-data-connections-ios-4-update/

?