iOS 4.1???

OKCChuck

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Only issue I'm having is on my 3G that my phone is severely lagging. To the point I want to throw it across the room.

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
iBooks is a separate app. Apple doesn't have to update the whole iOS just to fix iBooks, they just issue an iBooks update via the AppStore.

capeharleyguy

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Wow, I didn't know that?! Yea, probably 4.0.1....but haven't seen any mention anywhere. Being an Apple newbie with my 3Gs, I was surprised there are so many problems. I thought Apple perfected these things before release.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Wow, I didn't know that?! Yea, probably 4.0.1....but haven't seen any mention anywhere. Being an Apple newbie with my 3Gs, I was surprised there are so many problems. I thought Apple perfected these things before release.
They can't perfect every problem that they
don't come across. I don't have any of
these iOS4 issues every else is having. I
believe they do the best for the majority.

capeharleyguy

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Mainly the restore as new due to getting no connection and losing apps, photo's, etc.
Understandably, not everything can be captured but these seem pretty big although not epic failures like MS has had in past. I still lov'em!! :) ;)

sverr

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Only thing I'm peeved at is how shoddy Ibooks is running. Have to try multiple times until it even loads my books. Half the time it tells me the resource was not found.

w00dy

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
My brothers 3gs has froze 3 times since yesterday afternoon. His phone has never been jb'n. He backs it up about every two weeks.
He is gettn pretty mad at this point...

ifone 3Gs

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
@snakes2003g..... any confirm news that os4.1 releasing tomorrow... i had been waiting for it since a week now.... plz confirm its cming out tomorrow....

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
I did a complete restore on my 3GS then ran a restore from previously saved back up and it took the lagging out of the picture. Before I could type a whole sentence in email before it would show up on the screen.

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I did a complete restore on my 3GS then ran a restore from previously saved back up and it took the lagging out of the picture. Before I could type a whole sentence in email before it would show up on the screen.

So you restored to factory on os 4 and then restored from your back up? I am going to have to try this, i feel a little lag every now and again.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
4.1 might only bring the antenna issue might not be anything else and all its stated to do is change the way the signal is displayed

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Only issue I'm having is on my 3G that my phone is severely lagging. To the point I want to throw it across the room.

The Problem I Am Having Is Lagging On iPhone 3G :( I Hope Apple Fixes This With The New Update Cause I Cant Even Use My iPhone 3G Because Of The LAgginess ! :(

have either one of you tried Restoring as New?

a couple of days ago i ran into some major issues so i decided to start completely over (PAIN.IN.THE.ASS.) and Restore as New

so that's exactly what i did and now everything is great and i am jailbroken again, so far so good... well, for a 3G anyways

try the restore as new w/o backup, cant really hurt anything

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
--Quote (Originally by slalomskie)---
I did a complete restore on my 3GS then ran a restore from previously saved back up and it took the lagging out of the picture. *Before I could type a whole sentence in email before it would show up on the screen.
---End Quote---
So you restored to factory on os 4 and then restored from your back up? I am going to have to try this, i feel a little lag every now and again

I originally just threw on the OS 4 the day it came out and had all the problems. I then did a restore on iTunes and then restored to a previous backup.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73