Way late to the party, sorry all. Got mine last night. Love it! From a 3G to this, is an incredible leap. I'm loving the screen, its just UNREAL!!!!
    06-23-2010 11:05 PM
    My wife called to say that my iPhone 4 had arrived, and since I was out of town and heading home, I raced home from Tampa to Houston to run in the door to start the activation process. While I know lots have gotten them, I think tomorrow will be worse.

I will say that I have been in that "Waiting on Activation" mode for the past 35 minutes. They say that it could take 4 hours. I am currently running on WiFi and all is pretty sweet.

I am hoping for a quick activation!
    06-23-2010 11:07 PM
    Way late to the party, sorry all. Got mine last night. Love it! From a 3G to this, is an incredible leap. I'm loving the screen, its just UNREAL!!!!
    Cool.... was wondering if yours showed up yesterday ( i know you had posted it was showing on fed ex truck for delivery...

I got mine this morning ...

Fresh1
    06-23-2010 11:16 PM
    I went to my local AT&T store to activate today and there were two other people there activating theirs as well!! They also had a few cases and screen protectors in today.
    06-23-2010 11:46 PM
    Camera rocks. Screen rocks! Even activation rocked! It took less than a minute to activate! So so so glad I pre-ordered.

The gyroscope (or processor) rocks. The games that use tilt respond much better!
    06-23-2010 11:57 PM
130 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD