I just got my phone thread (6/23)

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Aw..c'mon..no more box pics. I'm just interested in hearing your reactions to the phone. What do you think of the screen? Try out some features.

Congrats though..

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Three more pictures.

I can't activate it now - I need to back up my current phone on my MacBook which is at work. So I can't really test anything out.

Some quick comments - the build quality seems very sturdy. Maybe it is my imagination, but it seems noticeably heavier than the 3GS. While the only screen I can see if the activation screen, It looks great and I can't see any pixels (although I do wear coke-bottle glasses!).

Chris

RedDragons

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Hell Yeah

Sweet. This thing is awesome. It feels as cool as I thought it would. Feels a little weird without having the curves(not a complaint, just an observation) Screen rocks, waitin on my buddy to get his to check out FaceTime.

Fedex guy asked if it was a new iphone and said he had tons of them. So there will be more than a few happy people around. he said he is working 14 hours so hang in there if you're waiting !!

working on getting movies and music on there now, cant stop surfing the internet.

im a little confused by the process of getting my apps on there ?

fresh1

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
Mine just got here .. I tracked it about 10 mins ago and it said it was still at the Destination facility .. So Fed ex has not updated their system ... I was about to call fed ex and saw the truck pulling up ...

Fresh1

misspriss0262

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Mine just got here .. I tracked it about 10 mins ago and it said it was still at the Destination facility .. So Fed ex has not updated their system ... I was about to call fed ex and saw the truck pulling up ...

Fresh1

I just recieved mine as well!! Per their website, Fed Ex had it sitting in Fort Worth. So no worries about the Fed Ex status :)

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site

Fresh1

Congrats bro! Glad you got yours!
Im hoping that my FedEx is also showing up although the page says at sort facility.....

uhanrodric

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
You AT&T guys suck. :) I really can't wait until that Apple/AT&T contract ends. Though it's not definite T-Mobile will offer the iPhone4 in the US, but hey, they deal with the iPhone over seas so anythings possible. :)

Phone looks rad guys.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
FexEx man just dropped mine off. Fixing to open it up and get it going on! I am in Louisiana and my tracking info shows at FedEx sort facility, but clearly it isn't updating.

Dyvim

Mar 10, 2008
Visit site
Fedex was true to their word- delivered by 10:30 am.
scaled.php

But since I'm doing an upgrade swap, I have to take it into a corporate store to get it activated on my line. I tried to do it over the phone, but the customer service rep told me that the micro SIM in the phone is already programmed to my wife's #, so I need to get a new micro SIM card programmed to my # in order to activate the phone without deactivating hers (she'd kill me since she's traveling abroad this week).

So I'm leaving it in the box for now- until I take it to the AT&T store.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
There's a form you can print and sign and leave on your door. you can access it from your Apple account order status.

Yes, but make sure you read the disclaimer. I won't do this because the fact is if for any reason your package isn't delivered and you've accepted that disclaimer. You can forget Apple helping you. No way I'd give them that out even if it meant calling and having them keep it at the local destination facility for you to pick up the next day.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR