View Poll Results: Is your iPhone OUT FOR DELIVERY today ?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yep, just like the email informed me .

8 61.54%
  • Nope, Apple told me 23rd but its probably coming tomorrow.

5 38.46%
    Seems like almost ANYONE that received an email about "June 23rd Delivery" is getting the phone on 24th.

So why would Apple send such email to "tease people",,,,where they shouldve just every shipment run its natural course and get delivered on 24th as planned..... It just doesnt make sense for apple to announce a change that didnt occur after all.....

How many of you DID GET THE EMAIL about change of date from 24th to 23rd and see "OUT FOR DELIVERY " today ??
    06-23-2010 09:49 AM
    my status says "Out For Delivery" and I never received an email from Apple or AT&T about a shipping date change.
    06-23-2010 09:54 AM
    my status says "Out For Delivery" and I never received an email from Apple or AT&T about a shipping date change.
    Thats my point,,, seems like those who are getting it today are the ones that did NOT get an email about date change,,, strange ,,,
    06-23-2010 09:58 AM
    I called FedEx IPD and they said that my package is ON THE VAN and ready for delivery this afternoon. The FedEx website is way behind in updating.
    06-23-2010 11:40 AM
    I'm actually kind of glad I didn't get to pre-order, but got a reservation at an Apple Store. At least waiting in line, I can see how far I have to go until I have my iPhone.

I'm such a nut when I'm expecting a package, tracking constantly... running to look out the window at any sound of a diesel truck. LOL
    06-23-2010 12:39 PM
    Seems like almost ANYONE that received an email about "June 23rd Delivery" is getting the phone on 24th.

So why would Apple send such email to "tease people",,,,where they shouldve just every shipment run its natural course and get delivered on 24th as planned..... It just doesnt make sense for apple to announce a change that didnt occur after all.....

How many of you DID GET THE EMAIL about change of date from 24th to 23rd and see "OUT FOR DELIVERY " today ??
    So what about the people who received the email and got it today?
    06-23-2010 12:49 PM
    i got it todayyyyyyyyyyy

woot woot!!!!!!
    06-23-2010 01:04 PM
    lucky... hack my i
    06-23-2010 01:09 PM
    Got the email and called FedEx. They said they attempted to deliver earlier but someone signed for it to have delivered at a later date. They delivered to the wrong house!!! Im pissed and asked for them to correct their error and get it to me pronto!
    06-23-2010 01:16 PM
    I got the email but so far no phone, and it is not marked as out for delivery.

However, FedEx says their tracking is behind. Mine was at the sort facility in Atlanta around 3 am this morning which with previous packages has meant it'll be delivered today. Until the FedEx truck passes me buy I'll assume I'm still getting it.
    06-23-2010 01:17 PM
    So I called FedEx again, and they apologized and explained to me that Apple gave them authorization to delay some of the planned deliveries for today to tomorrow by the same time promised (in my case 10:30am). They gave me an option to pick it up from the station tonight when the driver gets back. My status on FedEx has still not updated. Very upsetting. I wonder if Apple would refund the $10 expedite shipping...
    06-23-2010 01:31 PM
    Just got mine!

My last scan is "Jun 23, 2010 2:56 AM At dest sort facility ATLANTA, GA" so if you're not marked out for delivery there is still hope
    06-23-2010 01:56 PM
    Just got BOTH mine,, one ordered through apple.com and delivered by FedEx that still shows at sorting facility
    and second one ordered from AT&T , delivered by UPS.

Now if I didnt have to work, so I could go home and play with them LOL
    06-23-2010 03:02 PM
    Its about time I got it!!!
    06-23-2010 10:45 PM
    I got the email and the phone.
    06-24-2010 12:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD