Who's holding out for it? and when do you think it will be available for retail?
    06-22-2010 08:30 PM
    If the white is available the same day as the black in Canada when it comes out here. I'll get white. If not. Black it is.
    06-22-2010 08:39 PM
    I don't like how you can see the proximity censor on the white model. Maybe if it wasn't visible and if it had been available for pre-order I would have gotten it instead of black.
    06-22-2010 09:15 PM
    I'm waiting. I really want to see the white one up close and personal before making my decision. Not sure what I think of the all white faceplate.
    06-22-2010 09:29 PM
    I really debated this, but after getting several family members and friends opinion I opted to go Black!

Lighter colors tend to show more stuff, but of course most of us would protect the front and back glass. I even thought about how these Zagg Invisible shields tend to discolor over time, this would be very visible on the white, whereas on the black it is hardly noticeable.

The white would certainly draw your attention, but also if you want to do the case thing, I've never seen a white case I liked and to me it is crazy to get a white phone only to stick it in a black case.
    Last edited by OTACORB; 06-22-2010 at 10:59 PM.
    06-22-2010 10:26 PM
    The wife is holding out. Plan was to ditch our BlackBerries at the same time. I'm picking up my BLACK iPhone 4 on Thursday morning. Who knows when she will join me....
    06-22-2010 10:56 PM
    What if...now this is a longshot...but they're saving the white iphone 4 supply for launch day, so that they can sell some to non pre-orders, in an effort to eliminate resale. Therefore, on launch day, if you pre-ordered, you can choose white or black.
    06-22-2010 11:09 PM
    The wife is holding out. Plan was to ditch our BlackBerries at the same time. I'm picking up my BLACK iPhone 4 on Thursday morning. Who knows when she will join me....
    I too am jumping ship from blackberry. Been crackberry addict for a few years now but tired of seeing RIM fall behind in the cell phone game. iPhone 4 looks absolutely gorgeous haha
    06-22-2010 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD