picking up my Black 32GB Thursday morning at 10:30. They call and set your appointment, then try to bundle as many accessories, etc with your purchase so it's all ready to go in one package when you arrive.

Pretty pumped........
    06-22-2010 02:39 PM
    picking up my Black 32GB Thursday morning at 10:30. They call and set your appointment, then try to bundle as many accessories, etc with your purchase so it's all ready to go in one package when you arrive.

Pretty pumped........
    Bah! Thursday !? By then most of us have already worn out half our accessories
    06-22-2010 02:44 PM
    Yeah, watch out for the Extended Warranty Gestapo. Rumor is they'll try to sell you a protection plan on anything and everything......even the plastic bags they put your goodies in.
    06-22-2010 02:56 PM
    Bah! Thursday !? By then most of us have already worn out half our accessories
    +1
    06-22-2010 03:04 PM
    then try to bundle as many accessories, etc with your purchase so it's all ready to go in one package when you arrive.
    Did he actually try the upsell?
    06-22-2010 03:12 PM
    well I just got the call as well from the Best Buy I preordered from in Jacksonville, FL and they WILL NOT have my iPhone on Thursday. I was #6 in line. Apple really screwed this up. A MAJOR third party retailer getting less that 10 is a complete joke. It's not my fault the apple website is a POS.
    06-22-2010 03:46 PM
    I got my tracking numbers from AT&T premier Business and they show delivery in Jacksonville Fl tomorrow 6/23/10 by 3pm...My boss and I right now are the two lucky ones in our company.
    06-22-2010 03:53 PM
    Well after seeing this title I decided to call the best buy where I pre ordered mine. I told them I had preordered the first day and that I hadnt received a call yet... The guy says, they'll call when they get them before they start setting appointments. I said well the I was the 2nd preorder of the day and the guy told me they'd be getting them for launch day. Then dude says, "Well that actually means you'll get them when we get them".

Oh well, kinda bummed, but its a phone, I have a 3gs already, and I guess I should wait until they work out all of the unlock/jailbreak bugs anyway, hopefully blackra1n simple.

Or maybe I'm just saying that to make me feel better...
    Last edited by swooshme; 06-22-2010 at 04:08 PM.
    06-22-2010 04:06 PM
    Just got my call....can't get there until 4 in the afternoon because of work but Thursday afternoon I'll have my 32 gig!!!
    Last edited by paulrkiii; 06-22-2010 at 06:47 PM.
    06-22-2010 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD