iPhone 4 in HAND

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Bwahhahahahahahah !
Good one , kiddo ! :)

Last year they wouldnt let anyone else but the receipiant sign for it :cool:

I'm sure they'll let her sign for it....plus, we're two NY'ers living in LA, if they dont let her sign, she'll kick their ass for me. Gotta love girls from Brooklyn :D:D:D

rj5570

May 5, 2010
Visit site
so are they shipping only to individuals? are stores getting theirs early too? I am number 7 at radio shack. I really hope I get mine this week!

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
so are they shipping only to individuals? are stores getting theirs early too? I am number 7 at radio shack. I really hope I get mine this week!

Be lucky if Radio Shack gets one bro, lol sorry but if I were you, I would assume I'm not getting a phone this week....#1,2 or 3 at radio shack, it doesn't matter, I'd be shocked if there were many iphone out there besides Apple or AT&T stores....besides, reading the net today, RS has acknowledged that some of their stores wont be getting the iphone on launch day, hell som AT&T stores wont have phones until 6/29

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Looks like the macrumors site is getting hit hard( and is down) due to this breaking news ...

Fresh1

Yeah MR forums are all down, they got pounded....this damn phone brings things to a crawl. Apparently, Apple can't make these phone fast enough.

BenGillam

Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
cool for you guys who've got yours :)

its so unfair that the UK carriers are being so pig headed about the release.

in the us you could order from apple or at&t in the uk it was apple only and everyone was expecting carriers to start taking orders at the same time or shortly after and here we are less than 48h from release and nothing!

To same I'm P***ed off would be an understatement lol, oh well the pitfalls of being a geek lol

with any luck there will be news tomorrow of where i might be able to pick one up or if the gods are smiling on me order online!

Enjoy your iphone 4 guys :)

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
cool for you guys who've got yours :)

its so unfair that the UK carriers are being so pig headed about the release.

in the us you could order from apple or at&t in the uk it was apple only and everyone was expecting carriers to start taking orders at the same time or shortly after and here we are less than 48h from release and nothing!

To same I'm P***ed off would be an understatement lol, oh well the pitfalls of being a geek lol

with any luck there will be news tomorrow of where i might be able to pick one up or if the gods are smiling on me order online!

Enjoy your iphone 4 guys :)

Hey, phones are hitting Europe early too, lots of great German folks have been posting unboxing pics all day, for real. Think they're on MR too....

SamManning17

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
wait bro so does UPS fly or drive there shipments because if they are flying from Memphis, TN I might be getting mine today here in Colorado soon!!!! The scan hasn't changed but I hope it does I'm just waiting I can't believe this is happening

fresh1

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
Yeah MR forums are all down, they got pounded....this damn phone brings things to a crawl. Apparently, Apple can't make these phone fast enough.

Yea man ... iphone launches sure do bring things to a crawl ....:eek:

I was just watching the numbers here at our TIPB fourm and it jumped up to over 900 peeps veiwing just the iphone fourm ( there has been between 700 to 900 people veiwing the iphone fourm since this news broke )... Traffic is way up here .. Thats Great ...

Fresh1

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
wait bro so does UPS fly or drive there shipments because if they are flying from Memphis, TN I might be getting mine today here in Colorado soon!!!! The scan hasn't changed but I hope it does I'm just waiting I can't believe this is happening

UPS isn't even involved "bro" it's FedEx.

Theyre not driven, and no you wont be getting yours today. It would say out for delivery if so.