Bwahhahahahahahah !
    Good one , kiddo !

Last year they wouldnt let anyone else but the receipiant sign for it
    HAHAHA Yea too funny ,.. LMAO
    06-22-2010 03:25 PM
    Bwahhahahahahahah !
    Good one , kiddo !

Last year they wouldnt let anyone else but the receipiant sign for it
    I'm sure they'll let her sign for it....plus, we're two NY'ers living in LA, if they dont let her sign, she'll kick their *** for me. Gotta love girls from Brooklyn
    06-22-2010 03:25 PM
    MacRumors has a bunch of photos going up.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=945855

If anyone here gets a delivery, make us jealous and post it. We want picks!
    06-22-2010 03:26 PM

MacRumors Forums - Down for Maintenance

Gotta love when Rene gets in on a thread. That means it's a "special" situation....
    06-22-2010 03:30 PM
    so are they shipping only to individuals? are stores getting theirs early too? I am number 7 at radio shack. I really hope I get mine this week!
    06-22-2010 03:35 PM
    so are they shipping only to individuals? are stores getting theirs early too? I am number 7 at radio shack. I really hope I get mine this week!
    Be lucky if Radio Shack gets one bro, lol sorry but if I were you, I would assume I'm not getting a phone this week....#1,2 or 3 at radio shack, it doesn't matter, I'd be shocked if there were many iphone out there besides Apple or AT&T stores....besides, reading the net today, RS has acknowledged that some of their stores wont be getting the iphone on launch day, hell som AT&T stores wont have phones until 6/29
    06-22-2010 03:41 PM

MacRumors Forums - Down for Maintenance

Looks like the macrumors site is getting hit hard( and is down) due to this breaking news ...

Fresh1
    06-22-2010 03:44 PM
    Looks like the macrumors site is getting hit hard( and is down) due to this breaking news ...

Fresh1
    Yeah MR forums are all down, they got pounded....this damn phone brings things to a crawl. Apparently, Apple can't make these phone fast enough.
    06-22-2010 03:45 PM
    cool for you guys who've got yours

its so unfair that the UK carriers are being so pig headed about the release.

in the us you could order from apple or at&t in the uk it was apple only and everyone was expecting carriers to start taking orders at the same time or shortly after and here we are less than 48h from release and nothing!

To same I'm P***ed off would be an understatement lol, oh well the pitfalls of being a geek lol

with any luck there will be news tomorrow of where i might be able to pick one up or if the gods are smiling on me order online!

Enjoy your iphone 4 guys
    06-22-2010 03:47 PM
    cool for you guys who've got yours

its so unfair that the UK carriers are being so pig headed about the release.

in the us you could order from apple or at&t in the uk it was apple only and everyone was expecting carriers to start taking orders at the same time or shortly after and here we are less than 48h from release and nothing!

To same I'm P***ed off would be an understatement lol, oh well the pitfalls of being a geek lol

with any luck there will be news tomorrow of where i might be able to pick one up or if the gods are smiling on me order online!

Enjoy your iphone 4 guys
    Hey, phones are hitting Europe early too, lots of great German folks have been posting unboxing pics all day, for real. Think they're on MR too....
    06-22-2010 03:50 PM
    wait bro so does UPS fly or drive there shipments because if they are flying from Memphis, TN I might be getting mine today here in Colorado soon!!!! The scan hasn't changed but I hope it does I'm just waiting I can't believe this is happening
    06-22-2010 03:52 PM
    Yeah MR forums are all down, they got pounded....this damn phone brings things to a crawl. Apparently, Apple can't make these phone fast enough.
    Yea man ... iphone launches sure do bring things to a crawl ....

I was just watching the numbers here at our TIPB fourm and it jumped up to over 900 peeps veiwing just the iphone fourm ( there has been between 700 to 900 people veiwing the iphone fourm since this news broke )... Traffic is way up here .. Thats Great ...

Fresh1
    06-22-2010 03:56 PM
    Why did I think reserving would be quicker?!?!?!?!
    06-22-2010 04:03 PM
    wait bro so does UPS fly or drive there shipments because if they are flying from Memphis, TN I might be getting mine today here in Colorado soon!!!! The scan hasn't changed but I hope it does I'm just waiting I can't believe this is happening
    UPS isn't even involved "bro" it's FedEx.

Theyre not driven, and no you wont be getting yours today. It would say out for delivery if so.
    06-22-2010 04:07 PM
    I am going to start a thread with people showing off 1 pic of their new iphone, whether first phone call, unboxing or what.
    06-22-2010 04:08 PM
    Why did I think reserving would be quicker?!?!?!?!
    Because you probably just were happy to get through during that entre cluster bomb, and just said let me make sure I get a phone. No biggy! If you're reserved you got one, it's there, just on the 24th
    06-22-2010 04:08 PM
    Anyone know if the people receive phones today ordered from Apple/At&t? Just curious, sorry if this has been asked already.
    06-22-2010 04:25 PM
    Because you probably just were happy to get through during that entre cluster bomb, and just said let me make sure I get a phone. No biggy! If you're reserved you got one, it's there, just on the 24th
    True. That must suck for people who couldn't get their pre-orders in. Can't Wait!!!
    06-22-2010 04:26 PM
    Anyone know if the people receive phones today ordered from Apple/At&t? Just curious, sorry if this has been asked already.
    Apple it seems....fwiw
    06-22-2010 04:32 PM
    UPS isn't even involved "bro" it's FedEx.

Theyre not driven, and no you wont be getting yours today. It would say out for delivery if so.
    UPS is involved tho it has my order and shipping details on there site I thought it was Fed-Ex because thats what they told me at the AT&T Store wierd
    06-22-2010 04:35 PM
    I really didn't want to wait in a line. I know its reserved and all...but still. Thanks AT&T for screwing things up for me once again. Maybe next year will be that year..lol
    06-22-2010 04:41 PM
    I really didn't want to wait in a line. I know its reserved and all...but still. Thanks AT&T for screwing things up for me once again. Maybe next year will be that year..lol
    How did they screw up for you? I mean, millions of people were hitting the same two sites all day trying to preorder, all at the same time mind you, and website/server would have issues man. Hell, if you were persistant to the tenth degree that day, you got one.....unlike me, who on a whim just tried once at 7:21pm PST. But they didnt screw you, you could've gone to any Apple/AT&T store, like many of my friends and reserved one there in about 30min
    06-22-2010 04:44 PM
    How did they screw up for you? I mean, millions of people were hitting the same two sites all day trying to preorder, all at the same time mind you, and website/server would have issues man. Hell, if you were persistant to the tenth degree that day, you got one.....unlike me, who on a whim just tried once at 7:21pm PST. But they didnt screw you, you could've gone to any Apple/AT&T store, like many of my friends and reserved one there in about 30min
    Spoke to some senior manager after a few days of emails but my upgrade date showed as 8/12/10 on at&t. Apple had it showing as 2/12/11. He said for some reason a few people just got overlooked in the upgrade rollbacks. He was kinda stumped by it. Issued me a 50 dollar credit and fixed it two days ago.

I did get the preorder page on apple finally, but wasn't paying full price. Reserved instead. Good to go now though.
    06-22-2010 04:53 PM
    Spoke to some senior manager after a few days of emails but my upgrade date showed as 8/12/10 on at&t. Apple had it showing as 2/12/11. He said for some reason a few people just got overlooked in the upgrade rollbacks. He was kinda stumped by it. Issued me a 50 dollar credit and fixed it two days ago.

I did get the preorder page on apple finally, but wasn't paying full price. Reserved instead. Good to go now though.
    Okay so they screwed you buy helping you and giving you $50? Crap, I wish people screwed me like that....honestly bro, seems like the last thing from beign screwed if they tried to help you and gave you some credit...
    06-22-2010 05:05 PM
    This is hilarious!

People think this guys for real, but obviously this guy dubbed the audio over the WWDC. LMAO!!
    06-22-2010 05:09 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD