Anyone else get a ATT June 23 delivery date ?

fresh1

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
I recievied my shipping confirmation email from att yesterday .
copy of the letter they emailed me ..

AT&T - Shipment Notification

Dear XXX XXXXXX,

Your iPhone order is staged for pickup by our shipping carrier. Your tracking number is shown below.

Because of unprecedented volume, it may be as much as 72 hours before the carrier can provide any detailed information to you. Please don't be concerned if you visit the carrier's site and specific information about your order is not provided. The information will be updated when the carrier picks up the order at our warehouse.

If you placed an order at one of our stores and asked for the product to be shipped to the store for pick up there, our AT&T sales associate will call you when it has arrived.

All day yesterday the tracking # they gave me wasnt in the Fed Ex system . Today when i track it the package shows that it is in Texas with a delivery date of June 23 by 4:30 pm .

Does anyone else who ordered from ATT also have a tracking number showing that the iphone 4 will be delivered tommorow on June 23 ? Do you guys think it will really be delivered tomorrow on the 23 ?

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
nope. youre probably the only person who got this special treatment from apple, for not paying attention to the other 5 threads about this topic lol

bjames2785

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Behshad im pretty sure everyone else that was reporting early delivery got their emails from apple, the OP's email is from ATT...

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Behshad im pretty sure everyone else that was reporting early delivery got their emails from apple, the OP's email is from ATT...

Its called sarcasm look into it !:p
I was pickin on my buddy Fresh1 for creating a new topic about something thats been discussed all day here ;)

fresh1

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
nope. youre probably the only person who got this special treatment from apple, for not paying attention to the other 5 threads about this topic lol

LOL... ;) .. I know about the other threads on this topic , but they are peeps that had got a email from Apple about early delivery..

so i wanted to start another thread about peeps who ordered from ATT that where showing a june 23 delivery date through thier tracking numbers . I know peeps from Apple have received an email about a june 23 delivery date but att didnt send out emails saying anything like Apple did .. My tracking # is just showing that my package will be here tommorow so i was curios to see if others who ordered from ATT where also showing a june 23 delivery date..

cking1786

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
My tracking number still doesn't have any info, I got a couple of emails today like the OP about my phone staging in some warehouse but no official date.

fresh1

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
Its called sarcasm look into it !:p
I was pickin on my buddy Fresh1 for creating a new topic about something thats been discussed all day here ;)

LOL.. Yea Behshad when i saw your post I knew you were just giving me a hard time my friend ... :D:D:D

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
LOL... ;) .. I know about the other threads on this topic , but they are peeps that had got a email from Apple about early delivery..

so i wanted to start another thread about peeps who ordered from ATT that where showing a june 23 delivery date through thier tracking numbers . I know peeps from Apple have received an email about a june 23 delivery date but att didnt send out emails saying anything like Apple did .. My tracking # is just showing that my package will be here tommorow so i was curios to see if others who ordered from ATT where also showing a june 23 delivery date..

I started a thread about that too earlier,,,,

when you go to your tracking side , check and see what option is used as far the delivery speed....ie, mine says (UPS AT&T), that it was picked up today and its on a NEXT DAY SAVER,, which means I should get mine (UPS Apple.) tomorrow, just like my wifes (FedEx,APPLE STORE,)

fresh1

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
Wow just looked at my phone i also just recieved a text message from ATT ( in the past 10 mins),

It says,

Att free message thank you for your recent iphone 4 order upgrade ! Before your order arrives we have some important info about activating your devise. Details here

iPhone 4 Upgrade Support - Wireless from AT&T

Last edited:

pendragyn

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
My tracking number still has no info on it. And I have not received any emails from AT&T regarding shipping. Hopefully shouldn't be too much of an issue if they are staged in TX, but wouldn't mind seeing some info on it.

jxl8844

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Shipment Dates

Ship date

Jun 22, 2010

Estimated delivery

Jun 23, 2010 by 3:00 PM

This is what mine shows. It says its in Fort Worth, which I live right next to. I wish i could just go to their facility and pick mine up but doubt it.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Here's my question
Is there a pre-signed delivery option for AT&T like there is for Apple's deliveries?

I called Fed-Ex about my package ( shipped from AT&T ) since I won't be home for delivery tomorrow. The rep informed in that the package DOES NOT require a signature and that if I leave a signed and dated note on the door, the package will be left at the door.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I called Fed-Ex about my package ( shipped from AT&T ) since I won't be home for delivery tomorrow. The rep informed in that the package DOES NOT require a signature and that if I leave a signed and dated note on the door, the package will be left at the door.

So if they DONT require signature, why do you need to leave a signed and dated note on the door :confused:

fresh1

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
I started a thread about that too earlier,,,,

when you go to your tracking side , check and see what option is used as far the delivery speed....ie, mine says (UPS AT&T), that it was picked up today and its on a NEXT DAY SAVER,, which means I should get mine (UPS Apple.) tomorrow, just like my wifes (FedEx,APPLE STORE,)

Yep same here :) .. Mine says picked up in fort worth texas today ( sent standand overnight FedEX ) delivery date june 23 by 4 pm ...

looks like there really is a chance of a early delivery for some peeps that bought through att also .. We shall see tomorrow...

Hope you and the wife get your new toys tomorrow...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods