How do I keep from getting multiple calendars when I sync up.
    It seems like every so often I will sync up and another calendar will will be added with the same appointments. (See photo)

How do I keep this from happening and how do I get rid of the other calendars.
    06-22-2010 09:36 AM
    I would also really like to know the answer to this question
    06-24-2010 11:39 AM
    How do I keep from getting multiple calendars when I sync up.
    It seems like every so often I will sync up and another calendar will will be added with the same appointments. (See photo)

How do I keep this from happening and how do I get rid of the other calendars.
    How are you syncing? Cable, over the air? What are you syncing with? Outlook, Google calendar, etc? Not sure I'll have an answer, but if you can give a little more background, someone might have an answer for ya!
    06-24-2010 03:44 PM
    I guess the devil is in the details.

I am Syncing via cable usb on my desktop PC running XP and Outlook and the whatever the latest iTunes is at the time of syncing.

I add things on my iphone and also add different things on my Outlook calendar. It doesn't add another caledar every time on the iphone but somehow I have ended up with 4 calendars. Not sure which one to delete or how to delete them. I do not know if the Outlook calendar has multiple entries now or if it just the iphone.
    06-24-2010 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD