While I like the way you can organize your apps with this neat feature I think it takes away from the slick apple trademark interface without the large icons.

I think I will create a junk folder for demos and least used stuff but keep other icons around like before.

Thoughts ?!
    06-22-2010 07:57 AM
    While I like the way you can organize your apps with this neat feature I think it takes away from the slick apple trademark interface without the large icons.
    I agree. I am going to have to play around with this some more. I appreciate that I can now have all of my apps on the phone by utilizing folders, but I think they look rather ugly At first I thought it was matter of getting used to the change, but I think I'm going to eliminate some of them so I have some nice big icons back. Maybe I'll leave the first page folder free and put my most used apps on that first page.
    06-22-2010 08:12 AM
    I was thinking the same thing, I may keep my most used icons folderless and then group all the other random stuff up on the second page, lovin it so far..............
    06-22-2010 08:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD