TiPb challenge: Show off your Folders!

kilsey

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Most-used apps are in the lower rows for easy thumb reach, 4 catchall folders for the things I use most. 2nd page is lesser used apps all organized into folders. Page three has 8 single apps, and 4 full folders of others.

Also, I'm loving this Pacman background that everyone was posting on the blogs today :)

Last edited:

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
ecdddee7.jpg

I'm using the pac-man wallpaper, too! I love how the icons look when I open my folders. I always leave the bottom row empty though, but because of the pac-man theme the empty blocks don't look so bad :p

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Why is that??

Because you have to search through them just like as if you had all the applications. I found that having like 4 or 5 categories is sufficient without creating a folder with 2 things in it and having multiple of those. Different Strokes for Different Folks! :)

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I had to join just so I could see the pics! I can see that even with folders I am never going to get down to one screen. Just jotting down ideas for folders I have 20 :) Right now my apps are grouped into a couple screens with most-used, then some are in categories and some are in colors. All the red apps are together. I have a page of blue and orange, and a page of blue and green. Strange, I know. Well, one post down, nine to go!

Wow- did that take a long time for me to overcome my reservations and finally DL the "new" OS! And find my way back here for ideas!

pizzafootbal

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Can't post mine because I'm on my iPhone but I'm arranged by letters with all of my apps that start with an A in the A folder, and on and on

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2