TiPb challenge: Show off your Folders!

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I have folders for every app I have downloaded that I use on my iPhone that I use. Can you tell I play a lot of games on my iPhone?
IMG_0190.png

anewmac

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Just found this forum, and wanted to check out some folders. I have come to realize I have way to many games.. and coming up with various names for them is killing me LOL. Off to get more coffee to get creative with my folders.

Thanks for sharing all. Ill be back with mine once I hit enough to post pics (I like playing by the rules lol :D)

Scuba629

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Dont know if I like the custom folders.. I mean I guess they are good for storing a lot but I kinda like the icons for most of the things I use..

Anyone else feel that way?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Dont know if I like the custom folders.. I mean I guess they are good for storing a lot but I kinda like the icons for most of the things I use..

I have a bunch of folders, but I am finding myself hunting for my apps... I am pulling quite a bit of the "regular use" stuff out of folders... it just makes sense. But it us great for hiding apps (and built-ins from Apple) that I don't use a lot. It will probably end up 50-50.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site

That's what fast app switching is for. And Spotlight search. It took me a while to get used to Fast App but now it's the way that I access my most used apps.

Firestarter

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
That's what fast app switching is for. And Spotlight search. It took me a while to get used to Fast App but now it's the way that I access my most used apps.

Haha I just figured out how to use fast app switchin by double-clicking the Home key on accident lol. I really hate how Apple doesn't document how to use their new features for their products...One of the worst things I don't like about 'em.

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I had to join just so I could see the pics! I can see that even with folders I am never going to get down to one screen. Just jotting down ideas for folders I have 20 :) Right now my apps are grouped into a couple screens with most-used, then some are in categories and some are in colors. All the red apps are together. I have a page of blue and orange, and a page of blue and green. Strange, I know. Well, one post down, nine to go!

I wanted to see the pics as well!! I actually found this site by searching for folder name ideas! I'm not the most creative one! But here I am!! I currently have an iPhone 3G, getting the 4G on Thursday!! Love the folders, my screens went from 6 to 1.5!! :D
but, does anyone feel the need to get more apps just to have more screens? haha it feels organized but a bit bare!

Reactions: Mdiamant

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Haha I just figured out how to use fast app switchin by double-clicking the Home key on accident lol. I really hate how Apple doesn't document how to use their new features for their products...One of the worst things I don't like about 'em.

Hahaha Maybe there should be a topic on "features found" and not documented!! I'm so silly, I actually did a search on ALL upgrades (all "over 100") of the new software! I just found a new feature on my 3G last week & I've had it over a year!! :eek:

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

I can't post my pics yet, but yes. My main page is all icons and no folders for the apps I use, ok well, looking at it as I type this, I could probably make more folders!! But I do like the icons. And I am scared that I'll have trouble finding things. Anyone have trouble finding apps? but then again, with 7 or 8 screens before the folders, I was always flipping through the screens!! :)

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
I can't post my pics yet, but yes. My main page is all icons and no folders for the apps I use, ok well, looking at it as I type this, I could probably make more folders!! But I do like the icons. And I am scared that I'll have trouble finding things. Anyone have trouble finding apps? but then again, with 7 or 8 screens before the folders, I was always flipping through the screens!! :)

i find it much much easier to use with Folders and if all else fails, u have spotlite ;)

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com

Same here...had a little trouble at first remembering where I stuck "Settings" and a couple of others, but now I keep 7-8 frequently used apps in the switcher and access them that way :cool:

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Lol... Using folders was weird at first, especially
when trying to go to a different page, I'd end up
bringing up the running ups.

Yeah, I only have a few folders just because I don't like the look of so many apps reduced into one tiny square..

I like being able to see a few high res, quality icons. :cool:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2