TiPb challenge: Show off your Folders!

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
EDIT: Ok, wow, to all the n00bs here (I'm one, too). Try to think a little outside the box and be patient. Have none of you been on a forum before, seriously?! If you really want to be apart of any community, it's always best to 1) abide by their rules, and 2) don't go mouthing off to established members. Sheesh, if you found the original article, and made your way to the forum, you'd think you'd be able to modify a link...js </my own opinions>

...Now, for those still willing to follow the rules, do this:

- cut and paste the URL for your pic.
- in the post editor, add a '.' after the 'h' in 'http'.

Ex: h.ttp://www.url.com/pic.png

And there ya go! Once you reach the 10 *quality* posts, you can edit the post here, and delete the '.' Easy as pie! :D

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Okay I think we have a keeper here.

Firestarter

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
So here is an update to my iPhone, now down to 2 pages

Ha, sweet. I <3 the Transformers background! Great thing about this thread is that we get to show off our kickass wallpapers and apps! ;) I need to go app hunting again lol, esp. w/ this folder org. now! haha

Firestarter

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
*Also not an actor*

"Tanks ta dat new foldahs feetcher in ios4, me and da udder mobsters are more organized an efficient".

74db1281.jpg
This should definitely win "Funniest Folder Names" haha. :D

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Ha, sweet. I <3 the Transformers background! Great thing about this thread is that we get to show off our kickass wallpapers and apps! ;) I need to go app hunting again lol, esp. w/ this folder org. now! haha

If you want shoot me your email or whatever in a PM and I will send that wallpaper to you. Thanks for the kind words about it.

Firestarter

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
If you want shoot me your email or whatever in a PM and I will send that wallpaper to you. Thanks for the kind words about it.

Haha thanks, I actually found a better one than my nebula pic lol. Check this:

web.png

The pic is of this gorgeous beauty I met, interestingly enough, online last night on the webcam chat site, BlogTV. Haha

Last edited:

jmhenry5150

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
First, it is easy to get to ten posts, just look around the forums there are many many great threads that you can comment on. Second the 10 post rule is an effort to keep spammers out of TiPb which is good for the community as a whole. If you can't grasp those simple concepts then an internet forum site is really not the place for you.

Possibly a little harsh...

Firestarter

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I don't think so... Some of these newbies seem to have never used the interwebs before. So impatient and rude, sheesh. The 10 post rule is pretty good, esp. on a forum like this where ppl can post links and images inline with their posts.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice