Who's going to the AT&T store?

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
So... who is going to the AT&T store on the 24th and what time? I pre ordered one at BB but I am loosing faith in that plan so my plan B is to scope out my local AT&T stores there are 2 here in Tuscaloosa AL and see if I need to camp out all night or maybe at around 4am-5am I figure if I can be in the upper 20's in either lines I will get a new iphone.

Bryville

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Thats the plan for me as well. I'm going to try and get there fairly early and also call tomorrow to see if they even have any/how many i4's in stock for walk-ins.

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
^That's because they don't know anything yet. lol. I'll be going to an AT&T store, I'm prepared to get there around midnight and camp out if I need to, but I definitely won't be at the AT&T store any later than 4 AM even if there isn't a line.

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
^That's because they don't know anything yet. lol. I'll be going to an AT&T store, I'm prepared to get there around midnight and camp out if I need to, but I definitely won't be at the AT&T store any later than 4 AM even if there isn't a line.

Thats what I'm thinking I will have to do. I WILL get an iphone on launch day. ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro