Have you received your AT&T tracking number?

crzyc

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
My tracking is working now on fedex, standard overnight picked up at 10am today, Estimated delivery Jun 24, 2010 by 3:00 PM

pendragyn

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
(I, for one, am exceedingly glad that I did not order for in-store pickup. I just can't deal with those kinds of mosh pits for too long...and will be driving past my nearest Apple/AT&T/Best Buy stores early tomorrow morning to see how long the lines are...)

Yeah, I am starting to regret that I did, but since there are no non-pre-ordered phones available through AT&T I am hoping the lines will be much shorter. Of course with the way AT&T has been handling this so far they won't be telling anyone in line that they don't have any stock.

JonDigital

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so I'm a little slow posting LOL! Congrats!
Thanks man. We are such dorks (no offense). I never thought I would be getting excited over my 4th iphone in 4 years! It's amazing what technology can do to you once you get used to it as an everyday part of your life.

I'm taking a half day at work tomorrow. Screw this crap. I feel like I just gave birth.

Glad to talk to a fellow South Floridian. Hot a ***** down here today eh? Where you located? I'm in Coral Springs.

Alienware_51 hang in their man! I am still trying to get the nasty taste of AT&T's customer service out of my mouth, nothing a slick new iPhone can't take care of. I wish you luck bro!

kidwithhelmet

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine on the 15th. Got my AT&T confirmation email in the early hours of the 16th. Mine still is saying processing, but I've talked with the AT&T employee that helped me and he said I should have it by 3PM tomorrow. Should I still be worried at this point?

bjames2785

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
alright guys i gave up earlier b/c i got tired of playing the waiting game but i just couldnt help myself and checked my order status one last time and POW i now have a tracking number.

Ship date: June 23
Ship type: overnight Air

My situation was, ordered at 115 PM EST 6/15. order status page showed an order date of 6/16. never showed as back ordered. never received an email of any sort from AT&T not even confirmation. and no updates since the 16th when my order showed up in AT&Ts system.

Needless to Say im Pretty Happy Now!!!

@Alienware_51 u have anything yet?

Edit: shipping is thru UPS for store pickup

Last edited:

mobile79

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine on the 15th. Got my AT&T confirmation email in the early hours of the 16th. Mine still is saying processing, but I've talked with the AT&T employee that helped me and he said I should have it by 3PM tomorrow. Should I still be worried at this point?

It's hard to say. Not sure how at&t is determining how and what order that orders are processed. I got my order confirmation email within minutes after my preorder on the 15th...12:45pm pacific time. Still in progress with no tracking numbers, no backordered.

JonDigital

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
FWIW I just called UPS to verify the tracking number since they haven't picked up the package yet. She did confirm it was UPS Overnight Saver to be delivered by end of business. End of business for UPS is 7:00 PM.

DewDuck

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I just wet myself! I now have Fedex tracking info showing it being picked up and due by 3pm tomorrow. Haven't geeked out like this in awhile.

Good luck to the rest of you that are waiting.

kidwithhelmet

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
It's hard to say. Not sure how at&t is determining how and what order that orders are processed. I got my order confirmation email within minutes after my preorder on the 15th...12:45pm pacific time. Still in progress with no tracking numbers, no backordered.

Appreciate the info. I am picking it up in-store, so I wonder if that makes a difference...

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
Mine is still idling at "in progress" hopefully will have a tracking number soon :) I see a bunch of you guys getting yours, so maybe I'll get lucky and get an update too!

Synozeer

Dec 5, 2008
Visit site
Tell me about it.. crazy hot lately. I'm right around the corner from you - Coconut Creek.

The good thing is that I recently got an iPad, so if the iPhone is late, I still have a new toy to play with.

Thanks man. We are such dorks (no offense). I never thought I would be getting excited over my 4th iphone in 4 years! It's amazing what technology can do to you once you get used to it as an everyday part of your life.

I'm taking a half day at work tomorrow. Screw this crap. I feel like I just gave birth.

Glad to talk to a fellow South Floridian. Hot a ***** down here today eh? Where you located? I'm in Coral Springs.

Alienware_51 hang in their man! I am still trying to get the nasty taste of AT&T's customer service out of my mouth, nothing a slick new iPhone can't take care of. I wish you luck bro!

Hookem99

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Well even though FedEx had me scheduled for delivery by 3pm today, it never arrived. I called FedEx at 5pm, and was told that there was a severe weather delay holding up my shipment. I call BS. The last scan was in Fort Worth at 6am yesterday, and I am >150 miles from there. There has been no weather in north and central Texas in a week!

I really don't care, as I was expecting it tomorrow anyway, just don't lie to me about it. :mad:

Edit: Just checked and now my delivery date is 'unknown'.......Great!

Last edited:

MichelleRo

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Got an email with a tracking number from FedEx this afternoon! AT&T order status page still shows shipping carrier as "null" but Premier email says it's FedEx!
Don't lose hope guys! I ordered mine at 8:30EST but the order status page displayed my order date as 6/18 instead, my other friend who also ordered got a tracking number too and his order status page showed 6/19.

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
BAM!! iPhone 4 shipped out via UPS for 6/24/10 delivery. Just got the email a few moments ago with my tracking number. Waiting is over (until tomorrow). Everyone who is still waiting for theirs to ship, hang on there, don't loose hope :) it will ship.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2